Ashley Furniture delivery
When the delivery men asked me to show him where is the place for him to put the lunch table with 4 chairs.I asked him to help me to move the old table out to get room for the new table.
He just said " I can't do that" and just said nothing else, acting like he is givimg me free funitures "take it or forget it". I paid $130.00 for delivery cost, and feel like this guy is doing me a favor not he is doing his job serving his customer. So, I told him if you don't want to help me then I don't want anything from you guys, you can take your stuffs back. He then just went out, showing he does not care if I want the goods or not, and tell his diver " let's go.
He doesn't want it".
I was pissed so I asked him call their boss, I want to talk to him. He and his drive made several calls for 10 min and then just drove away. I called Ashley office and the girl told me their computer is down they can not get onto our order information.
She also told me than I have signed the purchased order with the delivery term printed on the back of the contract that their delivery man will not do anything with our old funitures, we have to clear the place for their delivery man. I told her that if you guys want your customer to do that you need to tell us when you take our orders. We trust people and don't read fine print when we are buying local business products. Your delivery employees need to do their job as service to your customers, if they can not move the old funitures because of your company policy then they should advice your customer other alternate solution.
Not acting like they don't care.
The girl told me that someone will get back to me before the end of the day.
Guest what ....nobody from Ashley call me.10a3352c review #467674
You may also like
- "Do not buy furniture from Ashley Furniture HomeStore. Their sales people lie to try to get you to buy their Extended Warranty by claiming all the crazy things they cover..."
- "We purchased a leather sofa and love seat from Ashley Furniture,Springdale, OH in November 2008. I have paid around $1000 for these.It has not been 3 years since our purchase..."
- "I have had this sectional couch for a little over two years but it has started to peel. It was bought at Ashley Furniture in Davie, FL a little over..."
- "Am I the only person who received this 28% tax withholding fee for not filling out a w9 form that wasn't in the check list to be filled out in..."
- "knocked phone off of counter, cracked screen and case. Not so much pissed about the phone as much as I am about the customer service I received at Lifeproof...."
- "I found a negative review about my 2012 Kia Optima in my e-mails. It was not written by me. I bought it new at Fairfax Kia, (VA). Anyway, I purchased it on..."