When the delivery men asked me to show him where is the place for him to put the lunch table with 4 chairs.I asked him to help me to move the old table out to get room for the new table.
He just said " I can't do that" and just said nothing else, acting like he is givimg me free funitures "take it or forget it". I paid $130.00 for delivery cost, and feel like this guy is doing me a favor not he is doing his job serving his customer. So, I told him if you don't want to help me then I don't want anything from you guys, you can take your stuffs back. He then just went out, showing he does not care if I want the goods or not, and tell his diver " let's go.
He doesn't want it".
I was pissed so I asked him call their boss, I want to talk to him. He and his drive made several calls for 10 min and then just drove away. I called Ashley office and the girl told me their computer is down they can not get onto our order information.
She also told me than I have signed the purchased order with the delivery term printed on the back of the contract that their delivery man will not do anything with our old funitures, we have to clear the place for their delivery man. I told her that if you guys want your customer to do that you need to tell us when you take our orders. We trust people and don't read fine print when we are buying local business products. Your delivery employees need to do their job as service to your customers, if they can not move the old funitures because of your company policy then they should advice your customer other alternate solution.
Not acting like they don't care.
The girl told me that someone will get back to me before the end of the day.
Guest what ....nobody from Ashley call me.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Bad Customer Service
- Review category
- Review rating
- 3 out of 5
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I brought the sofa from Ashley furniture store 2 years ago which is very bad condition right now. I brought the warranty for $499 for 5 years so I called..."
- "Bad experience In Poughkeepsie, Ny Ashley HomeStore. This was our first and last time we will deal with Ashley Furniture ever. We have told friends and family not to Shop..."
- "Do not buy furniture from Ashley Furniture HomeStore. Their sales people lie to try to get you to buy their Extended Warranty by claiming all the crazy things they cover..."
- "I recently ordered a Sunsetter awing. The installer they recommend in Milwaukee was Gutter Glove. The rep. came and took our order and a substantial down payment. The awning took..."
- "I found an inexpensive 100 Watt LED. The description was contradictory and lacked the most important information to actually run the thing. I wanted to inform them of the fact..."
- "So i brought an $20 and $10 burger king gift card and received an email from WALMARTONLINE@e-deliverygroup.com saying to click on link to "view/send giftcard" i went onto the link..."