When the delivery men asked me to show him where is the place for him to put the lunch table with 4 chairs.I asked him to help me to move the old table out to get room for the new table.
He just said " I can't do that" and just said nothing else, acting like he is givimg me free funitures "take it or forget it". I paid $130.00 for delivery cost, and feel like this guy is doing me a favor not he is doing his job serving his customer. So, I told him if you don't want to help me then I don't want anything from you guys, you can take your stuffs back. He then just went out, showing he does not care if I want the goods or not, and tell his diver " let's go.
He doesn't want it".
I was pissed so I asked him call their boss, I want to talk to him. He and his drive made several calls for 10 min and then just drove away. I called Ashley office and the girl told me their computer is down they can not get onto our order information.
She also told me than I have signed the purchased order with the delivery term printed on the back of the contract that their delivery man will not do anything with our old funitures, we have to clear the place for their delivery man. I told her that if you guys want your customer to do that you need to tell us when you take our orders. We trust people and don't read fine print when we are buying local business products. Your delivery employees need to do their job as service to your customers, if they can not move the old funitures because of your company policy then they should advice your customer other alternate solution.
Not acting like they don't care.
The girl told me that someone will get back to me before the end of the day.
Guest what ....nobody from Ashley call me.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Bad Customer Service
- Review category
- Review rating
- 3 out of 5
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "3 PC. Living room set has been constantly peeling and falling apart set is less than 2 years old purchased in November of 2013 called salesman 5 months ago got..."
- "THE WORST FURNITURE BUYING EXPERIENCE EVER!!! Delivery men left couch wedged in the doorway, couldn't fit it in, so they left it right there and left!!! I purchased a whole..."
- "Purchased all North Shore collection, when recieved it looked like everything was good until my wife started dusting it a few days later. One of the dining chairs back legs..."
- "On November 19, 2015, I purchased two First Class, round trip tickets from Boston to Rome on Alitalia using the Capital One Rewards Travel website. The tickets were purchased..."
- "These indian guys are a fraud... I have hired cars from different companies all over the world i have not see one as bad as Greenmotion located at 7 Kelfield..."
- "Can you believe this company what a crock of *** that they peddle. The are the most unreliable lead company in the country. Owner is in NY they lie and..."