Ashley Furniture Sucks
Ashley furniture sux.We purchased furniture from them with zero percent interest.
We never recieved any bill for the furniture. So we called to get a bill and was told not to worry about it. The next month, we were contacted by Wells Fargo telling us we were being reported to collections. "Sorry about our bad luck, you should talk to Ashley Home Furniture." So we did.
They said "sorry about your bad luck, you should talk to Wells Fargo." We went back n forth and got nowhere. I will never recommend any business with Ashley Furniture and Wells Fargo. And Wells Fargo has already been rated with some of the worst customer service this year.
I am sure Ashley will soon follow.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
- Review rating
- 1 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I purchased this set in July 2012 since then it started Cracking and Peeling. I had also purchased the Extended Warranty. Since I had that warranty I called and was..."
- "That's what happened to my leather sectional I purchased @ Ashley's just about four years ago and paid over $1,200.00. No pets, no kids...I sent them complaint about two years..."
- "I have purchased two sofas 3 months ago - I looks like it is about 10 years old with large wrinkles all over, and the other sofa has discolored and..."
- "I ordered the 'stunning pink lilies' for my partners grandmother funeral. Pink was her favorite color. Once the flowers arrived they were not pink at all. They were spring yellow...."
- "Stillwater, MN location. To go, Cavatappi order. We had: Burned noodles, 3 tomatoes in a regular size, and two mushroom the size of half of a penny. Noodles were dry...."
- "I just graduated at ceder hill and so far my experience is nothing like all the bad reviews i see on the internet?, the dallas inn (room 206) was quite..."