Ashley Furniture Sucks
Ashley furniture sux.We purchased furniture from them with zero percent interest.
We never recieved any bill for the furniture. So we called to get a bill and was told not to worry about it. The next month, we were contacted by Wells Fargo telling us we were being reported to collections. "Sorry about our bad luck, you should talk to Ashley Home Furniture." So we did.
They said "sorry about your bad luck, you should talk to Wells Fargo." We went back n forth and got nowhere. I will never recommend any business with Ashley Furniture and Wells Fargo. And Wells Fargo has already been rated with some of the worst customer service this year.
I am sure Ashley will soon follow.review #105144
You may also like
- "On the date of 10/24/11I purchased a living room set from Ashley Furniture .The set consisted of ,A couch and love seat, 2 end tables ,one soft table.I thought..."
- "We have no kids. Just me and my husband. I only wipe the furniture w a dry rag. One year and 5 months later. It is ripping apart. Customer service..."
- "Purchased Leather couch and two recliners from Ashley furniture and extended warranty thru Guardsman .Less than six months my leather couch started peeling in few spots.I called Ashley they referred..."
- "I go to the Jack in the Box on Montrose just about every morning but the service and food are just a day to day you might get great tacos..."
- "I went to have my tyre Fit and balanced this morning at Goodyear Auto care, Tire Shop, at 1/93-95 Matthews Avenue, Airport West VIC 3042. before the job, told him..."
- "I purchased this dining room Marble table and chairs set from Uniquities Furniture about six months ago.. This table is very heavy and has never been moved since delivered and..."