Ashley Furniture Sucks
Ashley furniture sux.We purchased furniture from them with zero percent interest.
We never recieved any bill for the furniture. So we called to get a bill and was told not to worry about it. The next month, we were contacted by Wells Fargo telling us we were being reported to collections. "Sorry about our bad luck, you should talk to Ashley Home Furniture." So we did.
They said "sorry about your bad luck, you should talk to Wells Fargo." We went back n forth and got nowhere. I will never recommend any business with Ashley Furniture and Wells Fargo. And Wells Fargo has already been rated with some of the worst customer service this year.
I am sure Ashley will soon follow.118d4349 review #105144
You may also like
- "We bought 2 bed sets for our children when the delivery crew had set them up I discovered both head boards were banged up and cracked as well as one..."
- "I actually purchased my durablend sofa manufacturer by Ashley from J and J with a warranty. The sofa's start to peel I called the warranty department and was told that..."
- "In 2012 my husband and I paid cash for over $7,000 in living room and dinning room furniture from the Ashley store in Jackson Tn. We also purchased a 5..."
- "My Parents and I went into American Freight in Monroe to buy a sofa. My parents just helped me buy a new house and I am limited as to what..."
- "HHi guys Jazz here! If you are looking for the best service ever, try someone who knows what she's doing and what you want! My Menu is open for your..."
- "So here's the deal. I do not play games; I do not watch Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime; and I do not stream music. I regularly go over my..."