Ashley Furniture Sucks-Class Action Lawsuit For Defective Furniture
We purchased the San Marco sectional model/sku # 163-324-2 and 163-324-3 for $1483.90 cash from the General Manager Andrew Lee on February 28, 2009.In less than 30 days the couch seat cushions have sagged.
The cushions do not recoil or return to normal position once we get up. While sitting we can feel the railing in the couch. We called Ashley Furniture on March 29, 2009 they referred us to their customer service because once a customer purchases a product they no longer have anything to do with any issues with that product. We immediately called customer and explained the issues, a tech was scheduled to come out on April 7, 2009.
The service tech came out on April 7, his findings were the couch is defective. The customer service rep he reported to (Sandra D.) gave him and us a hard time when we spoke with her. She told us the couch is not defective it's the way we are sitting on the couch. There's only one way to sit on a couch.
Ashley Furniture is unwilling to allow us to select a different couch; we no longer trust the San Marco model based on this experience, however the lead customer service rep is willing to allow us to select a different couch as long a we pay a restocking fee of $150.Why should customers have to pay restocking fee to select a different couch when the first couch was deem defective!review #147391
You may also like
- "Ordered, paid cash same day had to wait for chairs on back order. No call to advise that furniture was in prior to due date, I had to call to..."
- "OMGoodness!! I bought the couch and chair from Living Spaces, a year later I went back and bought another chair. I also purchased the warranty. Six months after I..."
- "On the date of 10/24/11I purchased a living room set from Ashley Furniture .The set consisted of ,A couch and love seat, 2 end tables ,one soft table.I thought..."
- "Ordered an expensive arrangement for my mom for Mothers Day. It was delivered the Friday before. Delivery man basically thru the arrangement at my mom & took off. When I..."
- "Hello from Amazon.com. We can certainly understand your concerns about this claim being closed. However, as stated in our previous message, regarding 1x4-1726519-22xxx69: The seller who fulfilled this order indicates no return has been..."
- "Soberlink Alcohol Monitoring device in my experience is defective. The Alcohol device failed to send test, software failed to recognize my face, error codes failed to submit test, serious errors..."
- "my name is mc hope carpio...i want to cancel the item that i order because..i thought that only a day of delivery but the dialog says after i click the..."
- "This was my second guided tour I have ever taken and this trip was excellent. It was very fast paced which caused many of us to be a little tired..."
- "Applied Behr Deck Over to new deck following instructions to the letter. 1 year later it is peeling in stripsThis year it is even worse. . We didn't even put..."