Ashley Furniture - Ashley junk
We purchased a "leather" sectional from Ashley Furniture, in Lima, Ohio, to save a few hundred dollars, compared to a local furniture store.The sectional looked great for about thirteen months, then the "leather" began to peel off of the upholstery backing.
We contacted Ashley Furniture, they sent someone out to look at the issue. The serviceman said that it was something he had never seen before, but they would order new upholstery sections to repair it. The parts were obsolete, so they sent a "leather repairman" out to fix it. He said the repair would never work and refused to do it.
They have refused to resolve the issue.Don't buy Ashley Furniture's junk!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "We purchased a leather sofa and love seat from Ashley Furniture,Springdale, OH in November 2008. I have paid around $1000 for these.It has not been 3 years since our purchase..."
- "3 PC. Living room set has been constantly peeling and falling apart set is less than 2 years old purchased in November of 2013 called salesman 5 months ago got..."
- "Here are the pictures of the damage furniture I purchase from Ashley Furniture. I'm very upset with the life of these pieces of furniture. I look forward to someone reaching..."
- "I too experienced the same, mold, bugs and what appeared to be a moldy dead mouse or something large. The bag was not expired and my dogs too were..."
- "I booked 6 flights for my sisters hen weekend but 9 hours due to flying i recieve a message in there edreams app on phone says sorry for inconvenience flights..."
- "We installed a Pottery Barn Sussex Sconce in our bathroom above the medicine cabinet in February 2010. About four years later the stainless steel finish was peeling revealing a black/rusty..."
- "On 8/2/14 I took my not even 3 year old ring in to be inspected and rhodium applied. I was informed a side stone was loose and would need tightened..."
- "I got car car loan with Santander USA. I have made payments on my automobile every month. I know twice I called in and told the company I was unable..."
- "I went threw ESurance to get a renters policy on my apartment with Homesite Insurance, I did this because I had had several break ins at my apartment in 2014,..."