Ashley Furniture - Ashley junk
We purchased a "leather" sectional from Ashley Furniture, in Lima, Ohio, to save a few hundred dollars, compared to a local furniture store.The sectional looked great for about thirteen months, then the "leather" began to peel off of the upholstery backing.
We contacted Ashley Furniture, they sent someone out to look at the issue. The serviceman said that it was something he had never seen before, but they would order new upholstery sections to repair it. The parts were obsolete, so they sent a "leather repairman" out to fix it. He said the repair would never work and refused to do it.
They have refused to resolve the issue.Don't buy Ashley Furniture's junk!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Like so many other reviews posted, I made a BIG mistake buying from Ashley Furniture. The problem is the warehouse located in Newark, Delaware. When the furniture was..."
- "Bought the living room set in January of 2014 (estimate). Within a few months the "LEATHER" started peeling. I thought it would be just a very small part but it..."
- "My husband and I purchased a sectional from Ashley and as the others have stated, the Durablend started peeling. The salesperson had also told us that Durablend was more durable..."
- "What a rip! Ordered beautiful arrangement from what I thought was a “family owned business”. The arrangement was delivered on time. The service train crashes at this..."
- "I'd like to bring to your attention a service and product quality breakdown (both of these). Last week I took my mother-in-law to your store because I happened to be..."
- "You are selling a product called syringe pens. In light of all of the heroin overdoses it is highly inappropriate. Its one thing for a doctor to use it as..."
- "I go shirts and they were the wrong name on them. I have tried everything to get a response. I am getting now where for 2 weeks now..."
- "I just ordered and received my starter coop from The Urban Coop Company in Dripping Springs, Texas. I was horribly disappointed. It showed up with many of the pieces looking..."
- "Our 2011 Jenn Air Wall Oven has exploded (glass in door) both times the self-clean feature was utilized. The first time was 18 most ago, and the glass had to..."