Ashley Furniture - Ashley junk
We purchased a "leather" sectional from Ashley Furniture, in Lima, Ohio, to save a few hundred dollars, compared to a local furniture store.The sectional looked great for about thirteen months, then the "leather" began to peel off of the upholstery backing.
We contacted Ashley Furniture, they sent someone out to look at the issue. The serviceman said that it was something he had never seen before, but they would order new upholstery sections to repair it. The parts were obsolete, so they sent a "leather repairman" out to fix it. He said the repair would never work and refused to do it.
They have refused to resolve the issue.Don't buy Ashley Furniture's junk!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Ashley Home Furniture DOES NOT stand behind their products. I was sold a sofa and recliner that start crackling and peeling a year after I had purchased it. I..."
- "AFTER TWO YEARS OF PURCHASE THE LEATHER OF THE SOFAS JUST STARTED TO PEEL. THE SOFAS WERE NEVER CLEANED WITH ANY HARMFUL PRODUCTS TO CAUSE THE PEELING. PEICES OF THE..."
- "Bought the living room set in January of 2014 (estimate). Within a few months the "LEATHER" started peeling. I thought it would be just a very small part but it..."
- "my sons 7 inch tablet battery blew up I'm not a very happy customer..."
- "I have recently purchased a Andriod Pc Tablet from Dino direct along with a keyboard and several other items. When I received the Tablet I turned it on to find..."
- "Purchased program w/additional cost for tech support. Web site shows program allows for call recording, satisfaction guaranteed. Downloaded program and learned call recording is not a feature, so the..."
- "I frequent Potbelly's on E Chicago Ave on the Gold Coast. Yesterday afternoon I went to the Potbelly's on Roosevelt in Chicago around 1 pm. After receiving a..."
- "First I would like to tell you if you are looking to pay a lot of money for a mani (GEL) and pedi done in a range of 5-10 min..."
- "Paid extra for the cheese, see it? It's those 2 little white strands. Paid $9.00 for a beef and small coke...there's other places just as good...."