I made a purchase from Ashley Furniture but ended up returning it on paper the very next day as this was not what my wife wanted.1 1/2 years later I got a notice that my citi credit card had been charged with over $2500 which was the return.
I caled them and told them it was a mistake and I had to file a dispute. Come to findout they had actually delivered 2 pcs. of the canceled order and my under age daughter had signed for it but I talked to the driver and it was returned. Now they are ruining my credit over merchandise I never got because the driver siad there was no problem and took the order back.
They are now after 2 years trying to collect $1652 from me and ruining my credit over stuff I never got.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Couch And Loveseat
- Review category
- Review rating
- 4 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "AFTER TWO YEARS OF PURCHASE THE LEATHER OF THE SOFAS JUST STARTED TO PEEL. THE SOFAS WERE NEVER CLEANED WITH ANY HARMFUL PRODUCTS TO CAUSE THE PEELING. PEICES OF THE..."
- "Bought the living room set in January of 2014 (estimate). Within a few months the "LEATHER" started peeling. I thought it would be just a very small part but it..."
- "We bought a recliner and couch (with recliner on each end) from Ashley at Superstition Springs Mall in Mesa, Arizona. Just two months later, the leather started flaking off..."
- "This is regarding 2 Lazy-Boy recliners. Back in January I bought 2 matching recliners. These happened to be number 5&6 chairs. Four years ago I hurt my back really bad..."
- "I purchased my $369 Order on 3-25-16, YES $369. I saved for this one. The website stated for a Full Lace wig, it would take 25-30 days. I patiently..."
- "Do you know that you have an employee stealing from you..Darrin Reynolds got me box loads of poison off the truck and said dont tell anyone this is controlled substance....im..."
- " My experience with Move U Right was horrendous. The mover, who did not identify himself despite me introducing myself and shaking his hand, was extremely rude. He showed up..."
- "I have to lodge a complaint against a company providing limousine pick up in the USA. The company trades as “www.myairporttrip.com” and I booked several airports to hotel and hotel..."
- "Steve Dibert claims to investigate mortgage fraud using his company MFI Miami. But the only fraudulent thing is Dibert. Dibert is a former sub-prime financing broker who went bust in..."