Credit Card through Ashley Furniture Retail
I made a purchase from Ashley Furniture but ended up returning it on paper the very next day as this was not what my wife wanted.1 1/2 years later I got a notice that my citi credit card had been charged with over $2500 which was the return.
I caled them and told them it was a mistake and I had to file a dispute. Come to findout they had actually delivered 2 pcs. of the canceled order and my under age daughter had signed for it but I talked to the driver and it was returned. Now they are ruining my credit over merchandise I never got because the driver siad there was no problem and took the order back.
They are now after 2 years trying to collect $1652 from me and ruining my credit over stuff I never got.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Purchased a table four chairs and a bench from this store on Monday May 25th. The furniture was delivered today Thursday the 28th of May. The pedestal legs are wobble..."
- "Loved the set but after a couple of months the middle seat was sinking, but After turning it over the wood split where the knot was, then comes the..."
- "Ordered, paid cash same day had to wait for chairs on back order. No call to advise that furniture was in prior to due date, I had to call to..."
- "GE Front Load Washer Model # WBVH6240FWW. Purchased New 2007. We have had nothing but problems from this washer, but the last one takes the cake. The..."
- "I went to the Walmart MoneyGram Website and tried to send around $20 to a friend in Serbia. After I filled everything out I got an email to call a..."
- "Had these windows installed in 2008. Noticed a leak in the kitchen. After several calls and visits, I find out these windows are not installed properly, no J Channels, just..."
- "I have bought 2 adorable puppies from Adnana Ene and the most Amazing experience ever the puppies are 2 years old now and they are only 3 lbs she is..."
- "We ordered 3 t-shirts from Scalable Press (they are owned by ooShirts). We were told that the t-shirts would be shipped and delivered within 72 hours. After 72 hours nothing..."
- "My elderly Aunt, who is on a fixed income, saw an ad in her Sunday newspaper for the "Heavenly Blessing" Christmas Tree Nativity Collection. My Aunt placed the order..."