Credit Card through Ashley Furniture Retail
I made a purchase from Ashley Furniture but ended up returning it on paper the very next day as this was not what my wife wanted.1 1/2 years later I got a notice that my citi credit card had been charged with over $2500 which was the return.
I caled them and told them it was a mistake and I had to file a dispute. Come to findout they had actually delivered 2 pcs. of the canceled order and my under age daughter had signed for it but I talked to the driver and it was returned. Now they are ruining my credit over merchandise I never got because the driver siad there was no problem and took the order back.
They are now after 2 years trying to collect $1652 from me and ruining my credit over stuff I never got.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I bought 2 Leather Sofas from Ashley's April of 2010 & purchased a warranty on them too $1,500 is what I paid for them. I had them no..."
- "Tables are delivered and assembled on April 18 everything at first looked fine. Then when I started cleaning the dusty tables I noticed these black straps on the bottom. No..."
- "Hello John, Thank you for contacting Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc. in Arcadia, WI. I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing problems with your Ashley furniture. All warranties are..."
- "Aliexpress Order No: 68959131951647 Aliexpress Dispute Case: 4012012214 I bought a HTC One X AT&T with LCD digitizer with frame to exchange my broken handphone screen. 1) Wrong item sent and not..."
- "This company is a fraud!! I ordered a flowers and chocolates to be delivered on 7/3 for a new baby. Not only was it delayed once but twice and according..."
- "Petco Memphis tn Poplar plaza Very unprofessional! Stand in the fish section for 30 minutes;no one came went to get an employee & couldn't find one; THE WORST PETCO I'VE EVER..."
- "We bought our sofa & chair about 10yrs ago or a bit more, the picture shows it as of last week when we sold it, to go on to another..."
- "I paid fair for a freaking unfair product!! At first I thought that the item I received was authentic (I even rated it 5 stars) but then I noticed some..."
- "Ordered a pair of expensive shoes, came at the time it said it would, in good condition (or so it seemed). Opened them up they look good, not 91$ good,..."