Do not buy from Ashley Furniture
I ordered a high top table with bar stools and a short table with regular tables came to my home.I thought me and my husband ordered it so i asked the guys who delivered it if it was my order and he responded YES.
I asked my husband and my husband said that we did order the high top with the barstools. to top that off the table is limping and 2 weeks of arguing with the phone rep I went to the stoor directly and they looked in my account and told me a different story on my purchase and then went right back to the same one. I asked to see a store manager and the store manager was really rude. the dining room set was expensive and it was fake steel.
2 of the chairs are limping and it has been 3 months and i am still waiting for there call because they said they were coming back to fix the problem. Even calling corporate their customer service is crappy.
I HATE IT PLEASE DO NOT WAIST UR MONEY AT ASHLEY'S...
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "We purchased a leather sofa and love seat from Ashley Furniture,Springdale, OH in November 2008. I have paid around $1000 for these.It has not been 3 years since our purchase..."
- "That's what happened to my leather sectional I purchased @ Ashley's just about four years ago and paid over $1,200.00. No pets, no kids...I sent them complaint about two years..."
- "Here are the pictures of the damage furniture I purchase from Ashley Furniture. I'm very upset with the life of these pieces of furniture. I look forward to someone reaching..."
- "I selected Payless because it was going to cost me $30 less than Enterprise at the Tampa Airport in January 2016. It took me AN HOUR AND A HALF to..."
- "We have 3 different "rooms" of furniture from Rooms To Go. The first was purchased less than 5 years ago ... and the chair is peeling so bad ......"
- "I bought a "leather" sofa 3 years ago. I was assured that it would last for a long time. But soon the "leather" started to peel. when I came back..."
- "This life proof case has cost me OVER $860.00!...I still have $168.00 to pay on a totally RUINED iPHONE 6, and now I have to buy a new phone which..."
- "I have never been to zoom tan however they used my debt card information and charged my checking account at least 3 times. They stated my previous tanning salon closed..."
- "I have owned 3 Cross Roads Cruiser 5ers. They all have had small issues, but this 2014 35 ss has had to many, and the final straw was a tiny..."