Ashley Furniture - Leather Couch Smells Terrible -- Causing nausea
We just purchased a leather sofa sectional from Ashley Furniture and cannot tell you how disappointed we are.First they delievered the wrong sectional pieces, then said we had to wait a month to get the right pieces (I even drew a floor plan so the sales man could see where the pieces would go) and now, we are dealing with this smell that is causing nausea and headaches.
I have no idea what the smell is, or why it is so strong, but I feel like it is something they put on the couch to perserve it. I have never, ever experienced a smell this strong with any couches I have purchased in the past -- nor have any of my family members.
We spent nearly 3,000 on the sectional and now can't enjoy it without feeling miserable.I wish wish wish I never went to Ashely!1245e834 review #469115
You may also like
- "Here are the pictures of the damage furniture I purchase from Ashley Furniture. I'm very upset with the life of these pieces of furniture. I look forward to someone reaching..."
- "My husband and I bought bed frame, head board and foot board set on Sep 25. and we got them on Nov 10. it took over 1month, but it was..."
- "We have no kids. Just me and my husband. I only wipe the furniture w a dry rag. One year and 5 months later. It is ripping apart. Customer service..."
- "My wife and I purchased a Signature Design by Ashley sofa and love seat a year and a half ago. Not only has the seam on the arm blown apart..."
- "I submit my info and never got my min..."
- "I have had different services provide my cable throughout the years that I have lived in my home. My first satellite company installed a dish on my roof about..."
- "We paid extra at Furniture Row at the time of the sale for our leather furniture to include a No Hassle Five Year Fabric Protection Plan. They told us..."
- "Placed an online layaway order on 9/20. Paid the deposit required and made two subsequent cash payments in store. Received 3 items shipped to me and when I went to..."
- "I seen that FlixAddict had Veriscan and other credit card safety icons on the Register page. I entered my credit card info and the rest of the info requested...."
- "True green is horrible. I am actually asking them for money back. By the way. I have weeds all over my yard..."
- "Signed up for tanning sessions and went that day. Came out with 2 stripes parallel all down my back as well as double stripes on my butt. The back stripes..."
- "When our son started acting out at 12 and 13 years old, we sent him to a wilderness program for 60 days. Despite him doing some good work on himself..."