Ashley Furniture - Leather Couch Smells Terrible -- Causing nausea
We just purchased a leather sofa sectional from Ashley Furniture and cannot tell you how disappointed we are.First they delievered the wrong sectional pieces, then said we had to wait a month to get the right pieces (I even drew a floor plan so the sales man could see where the pieces would go) and now, we are dealing with this smell that is causing nausea and headaches.
I have no idea what the smell is, or why it is so strong, but I feel like it is something they put on the couch to perserve it. I have never, ever experienced a smell this strong with any couches I have purchased in the past -- nor have any of my family members.
We spent nearly 3,000 on the sectional and now can't enjoy it without feeling miserable.I wish wish wish I never went to Ashely!
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought this couch in 2013 for my winter condo in Pompano. The couch is hardly in use, as I am here only 2 months a year. The couch has..."
- "Dont ever buy from this company!!! I purchased a bed frame with a mattress & a box spring from them ONLY 2 MONTHS AGO ! And i went to change..."
- "3 PC. Living room set has been constantly peeling and falling apart set is less than 2 years old purchased in November of 2013 called salesman 5 months ago got..."
- "I am new to taking credit cards for payment so I go to my Harris bank now BMO Harris which has done me good and ask about credit card proccessing...."
- "My delivery was a day late getting there and even with the upgrade they looked nothing like they did on the website. They did re deliver a new bouquet but..."
- "Ordered $100 flower arrangement for funeral. This was the price after their $40 online discount, but before delivery, taxes etc. On the day of delivery...they called and said they..."
- "Another of, literally dozens of appeals and writs filed by McMillan-Law-Firm in La Mesa, Scott McMillan and Michelle Volk, where the Court of Appeal DENIED the petition after forcing the..."
- "This was our first time using Bookvip.com and we are quite impressed with the excellent and timely way every encounter with them was handled. We were treated like VIP during..."
- "My name is Eddy and 2 years ago Johnny cured my 7+ year cocaine and heroin addiction. I just went back for my annual reboot and reset and I am..."