Ashley Furniture - Leather Couch Smells Terrible -- Causing nausea

Jan 06
review #469115 contact

We just purchased a leather sofa sectional from Ashley Furniture and cannot tell you how disappointed we are.First they delievered the wrong sectional pieces, then said we had to wait a month to get the right pieces (I even drew a floor plan so the sales man could see where the pieces would go) and now, we are dealing with this smell that is causing nausea and headaches.

I have no idea what the smell is, or why it is so strong, but I feel like it is something they put on the couch to perserve it. I have never, ever experienced a smell this strong with any couches I have purchased in the past -- nor have any of my family members.

We spent nearly 3,000 on the sectional and now can't enjoy it without feeling miserable.I wish wish wish I never went to Ashely!

af76f99
Had an experience with Ashley Furniture?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
urrepairman

Jan 07 Winter Park, Florida

I have been repairing furniture for 17 years inside customers homes approximately 5 or 6 times a year i get a call about smelly furniture its always the same situation the customers home either has a different smell or down right stinks,it takes time for your new furniture to smell like the rest of your home :p

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Ashley Furniture.
Filing a new complaint about
×