Ashley Furniture - Leather Couch Smells Terrible -- Causing nausea
We just purchased a leather sofa sectional from Ashley Furniture and cannot tell you how disappointed we are.First they delievered the wrong sectional pieces, then said we had to wait a month to get the right pieces (I even drew a floor plan so the sales man could see where the pieces would go) and now, we are dealing with this smell that is causing nausea and headaches.
I have no idea what the smell is, or why it is so strong, but I feel like it is something they put on the couch to perserve it. I have never, ever experienced a smell this strong with any couches I have purchased in the past -- nor have any of my family members.
We spent nearly 3,000 on the sectional and now can't enjoy it without feeling miserable.I wish wish wish I never went to Ashely!
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "That's what happened to my leather sectional I purchased @ Ashley's just about four years ago and paid over $1,200.00. No pets, no kids...I sent them complaint about two years..."
- "In 2012 my husband and I paid cash for over $7,000 in living room and dinning room furniture from the Ashley store in Jackson Tn. We also purchased a 5..."
- "On the date of 10/24/11I purchased a living room set from Ashley Furniture .The set consisted of ,A couch and love seat, 2 end tables ,one soft table.I thought..."
- "In May of 2012 I purchased $18,000 worth of furniture from the Room Place in Vernon Hills along with a $645 warranty. I recently decided to take the leaves..."
- "I purchased the JITE JT-12 Mini Bluetooth Metal Speaker for iPad/iPhone/Table PC/MP3/MP4 etc (Silver) but I can't hear any sound after pairing. After weeks Of emailing the company back and..."
- "My two year old broke out into his FIRST ever allergic reaction due to the honest company wipes. I assumed it was because he was sensitive to something in them...."
- "Looking at boards on Pinterest today, under "Gift ideas", I found a item that Paula R pinned. It was an item called "Dysfunctional Party Lights" made from prescription medicine..."
- "Staff are not trained properly as it took more than 5 weeks and three attempts to deliver the product. On July 3rd we bought a 'new' fridge but really it was..."
- "I went to the regal nail salon in the vestal Walmart yesterday. And let me tell you, the 20 minutes wait was not worth what I had to go through...."