Ashley Furniture - Mattress has a ridge running down the center of mattress.
Mattress is the most uncomfortable mattress we have ever slept on and we have had a few being married 51 years. The ridge in the middle of the mattress is annoying and I cannot push it out each morning to make the mattress flat at it should be.
Is there anything we can do to correct this problem? A refund or replacement would be much appreciated.
We have checked with the store and they said nothing could be done because it has be over thirty days. We agree but we thought our bodies could adjust to this mattress but to no avail.c2fd18d review #468202
You may also like
- "I have had this sectional couch for a little over two years but it has started to peel. It was bought at Ashley Furniture in Davie, FL a little over..."
- "OMGoodness!! I bought the couch and chair from Living Spaces, a year later I went back and bought another chair. I also purchased the warranty. Six months after I..."
- "We bought 2 bed sets for our children when the delivery crew had set them up I discovered both head boards were banged up and cracked as well as one..."
- "So I moved back home finding out my parents are with southern phone, they said they got a "good deal" $115 a month, for 5gig of internet, they have to..."
- "My diabetic daughter was admitted to Yellowstone. She was there for 2 days and they refused her insulin and testing of blood sugar. She was in..."
- "On 11/26/14, I took my Pomeranian, Missy to the Banfield in Deptford, NJ. The vet who normally sees my 3 dogs was not in (Dr Oliver).So Missy was seen by..."