Ashley Furniture - Mattress has a ridge running down the center of mattress.
Mattress is the most uncomfortable mattress we have ever slept on and we have had a few being married 51 years. The ridge in the middle of the mattress is annoying and I cannot push it out each morning to make the mattress flat at it should be.
Is there anything we can do to correct this problem? A refund or replacement would be much appreciated.
We have checked with the store and they said nothing could be done because it has be over thirty days. We agree but we thought our bodies could adjust to this mattress but to no avail.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Ordered, paid cash same day had to wait for chairs on back order. No call to advise that furniture was in prior to due date, I had to call to..."
- "OMGoodness!! I bought the couch and chair from Living Spaces, a year later I went back and bought another chair. I also purchased the warranty. Six months after I..."
- "My husband and I purchased a sectional from Ashley and as the others have stated, the Durablend started peeling. The salesperson had also told us that Durablend was more durable..."
- "Had me on hold for 40 mins then cut the call. Then had me on hold for over an hour so two hours in total. It is like there is..."
- "We ordered 2 stocks from boyds. Both were for savage axis rifles. We followed the website's ordering instructions. It never once allowed for inputting of the calibers,..."
- "Charged for insurance that was clearly refused. Hertz rep. did knowingly verbally deceive (e.g. lie) about "free" "Basic Services." Like most anyone picking a car up from an airport car..."