Mattress is the most uncomfortable mattress we have ever slept on and we have had a few being married 51 years. The ridge in the middle of the mattress is annoying and I cannot push it out each morning to make the mattress flat at it should be.
Is there anything we can do to correct this problem? A refund or replacement would be much appreciated.
We have checked with the store and they said nothing could be done because it has be over thirty days. We agree but we thought our bodies could adjust to this mattress but to no avail.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
- Review rating
- 2 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Problem started three months after we bought our furniture the leather started peeling so we contacted the they sent a tech out who looked at it said he had to..."
- "In 2012 my husband and I paid cash for over $7,000 in living room and dinning room furniture from the Ashley store in Jackson Tn. We also purchased a 5..."
- "February 16, 2012 I purchased a Durablend Black Reclining Sofa "ASH2370088" and Also purchased The Durablend Black Reclining Loveseat w/ console "ASH2370094" , and Purchased the 5-year Extended..."
- "Rebecca Sprague and Jesse replied to an email I sent to them in February of 2013 regarding a kitten. We had 2nd choice of this litter in question, and we..."
- "Preview models has been a great experience for me in several ways. Being from a small town in the Midwest its hard to know exactly how to get your foot..."
- "For 7 years I have thrown any paper from the AARP as trash, hopefully to be recycled. I can't find out to stop the solicitations so to AARP.... you..."