Ashley Furniture - Mattress has a ridge running down the center of mattress.
Mattress is the most uncomfortable mattress we have ever slept on and we have had a few being married 51 years. The ridge in the middle of the mattress is annoying and I cannot push it out each morning to make the mattress flat at it should be.
Is there anything we can do to correct this problem? A refund or replacement would be much appreciated.
We have checked with the store and they said nothing could be done because it has be over thirty days. We agree but we thought our bodies could adjust to this mattress but to no avail.11893b99 review #468202
You may also like
- "Here are the pictures of the damage furniture I purchase from Ashley Furniture. I'm very upset with the life of these pieces of furniture. I look forward to someone reaching..."
- "Purchased the piece of furniture in 2008 in the Jacksonville Florida store. We were told that it would last us a lifetime. We were also told that the extended 5..."
- "Loved the set but after a couple of months the middle seat was sinking, but After turning it over the wood split where the knot was, then comes the..."
- "Itsy Puppy has the best puppies! We are writing this review so that many more families can become happy as we are. We decided to reserve Jojo after seeing how..."
- "In just a few seconds things change. Now your time to figure it out!'ν..."
- "READ ALL THIS AFTER MY 2015 RENTAL...WOW...SOMEONE DOESN'T LIKE THIS WOMEN what amazes me if you look up the house their is a kitchen and the place is beautiful, the..."