Ashley Furniture - Not made in USA
Ashley furniture advertises that their furniture is made in USA.This is not true.
In fact their furniture is made in China then shipped to USA. Shipped to a warehouse then assembled. But the woods, and fabrics are from China not USA. This furniture is made so poorly.Staples sticking out, glue ozzing out.
Legs snapping off.You could not give me this furniture for free. The company should be ashamed of them selfs. The company also treats there employees like ***. I had a friend that worked for the company at a store level.This person worked hard,worked over time when needed, never late, never written up.
Never a Thank you, a bonis or even a raise after being employeed for nearly 3 years.This person could not take the negitave admisfier and left.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Purchased a couch set - surface of the sofa upholstery wearing off. I purchased warranty - they say won't cover. Customer service kicked me out. Wasted 270 Dollars on warranty. Bargain best..."
- "Bought the living room set in January of 2014 (estimate). Within a few months the "LEATHER" started peeling. I thought it would be just a very small part but it..."
- "3 PC. Living room set has been constantly peeling and falling apart set is less than 2 years old purchased in November of 2013 called salesman 5 months ago got..."
- "Due to a problem with one of the motors of my quad JJRC X1 order W1602042158547387 (factory defective), then I had an accident and the quad was damaged, Gearbest shipping..."
- "Hi, I drove into checkers on Wesley chapel road, atlanta and ordered buffalo wings(5 for $5.99) and what I got is 4 lean mean bone of under-nourished just born chick legs..."
- "I have owned 3 Cross Roads Cruiser 5ers. They all have had small issues, but this 2014 35 ss has had to many, and the final straw was a tiny..."
- "Ordered flowers for my daughters 30th birthday on July 1. Never got an email so I called them back and they stated that they could not deliver today as..."
- "I have been a member (Photographer) on Thumb Tack for a few months. My first lead cost me two credits (not bad) to bid. I didn't get the job and..."
- "Paid for delivery and expedited service. Called them back and they stated couldn't deliver today. I asked to cancel service supervisor tried to save by stating would send..."