Ashley Furniture - Not made in USA
Ashley furniture advertises that their furniture is made in USA.This is not true.
In fact their furniture is made in China then shipped to USA. Shipped to a warehouse then assembled. But the woods, and fabrics are from China not USA. This furniture is made so poorly.Staples sticking out, glue ozzing out.
Legs snapping off.You could not give me this furniture for free. The company should be ashamed of them selfs. The company also treats there employees like ***. I had a friend that worked for the company at a store level.This person worked hard,worked over time when needed, never late, never written up.
Never a Thank you, a bonis or even a raise after being employeed for nearly 3 years.This person could not take the negitave admisfier and left.ef97736 review #193215
You may also like
- "I purchased the mattress on a Saturday, delivered Wednesday and looked like their was a body inside of it. This is an expensive Simmons Holly Glen Mattress. Ashley delivered a..."
- "Ordered, paid cash same day had to wait for chairs on back order. No call to advise that furniture was in prior to due date, I had to call to..."
- "We purchased a leather sofa and love seat from Ashley Furniture,Springdale, OH in November 2008. I have paid around $1000 for these.It has not been 3 years since our purchase..."
- "My husband loves German Chocolate cake. We bought one in the frozen food section today and let it set out in the box for about an hour. I cut a..."
- "We ordered a medium pepperoni with extra cheese. Well over an hour later we received a cold unedible pizza with no cheese. Called the store (#022131) to have the manager..."
- "In the midst of a long drawn out emailing dispute with this site because the items I ordered were so poorly made I still in disbelief. They refuse to..."
- "Chelbi Harris is a major *** ARTIST. She lied on a rental lease agreement stating that she was employed at Screen Actor's Guild, 5757 Wilshire Blvd, LA CA 90036. The..."
- "Christy McCann (a.k.a. Christy-Rocket McCann) was found guilty in a Concord (Country Costa County) court of law of fraudulently selling a 21.5 inch computer monitor, which was advertised by her..."
- "My husband and I purchased a sectional from Ashley and as the others have stated, the Durablend started peeling. The salesperson had also told us that Durablend was more durable..."