Peeling Leather Sofa from Ashley Furniture
We purchased a leather sofa and love seat from Ashley Furniture,Springdale, OH in November 2008.I have paid around $1000 for these.It has not been 3 years since our purchase and the leather has started peeling off.
We called up the customer service and were told that the warranty has expired and hence they cannot do anything about it.They told that I need to get it repaired at my own cost. When we bought the furniture, we selected Ashley because they claim to have excellent quality.
They were not even bothered about getting it repaired even when I told that I would take care of the repair costs.I must say that their quality is worse and I would not recommend anyone to buy furniture from their store.I have never seen a good quality leather sofa getting ripped off within 3 years of purchase.It is really frustrating!d409602 review #261630
You may also like
- "Ordered, paid cash same day had to wait for chairs on back order. No call to advise that furniture was in prior to due date, I had to call to..."
- "Tables are delivered and assembled on April 18 everything at first looked fine. Then when I started cleaning the dusty tables I noticed these black straps on the bottom. No..."
- "Loved the set but after a couple of months the middle seat was sinking, but After turning it over the wood split where the knot was, then comes the..."
- "Here beta android navigation app. On mocospace it says simply download to earn 20 moco gold. Ill attatch screenshots. Downloaded and ran the app. In one screenshot youll see where..."
- "Another Auto Armour car cover complaint from a dissatisfied customer I also purchased a 5-layer Jeep Cherokee car cover for outdoor use from Auto Armour less than a year ago on..."
- "I put an order in on Nov 8th for $47 and never received it. I sent several messages and called the company several times and all I get is a..."
- "I purchased an Apex TT. Before I even picked up the trailer the dealership had to replace the overhead awning because it was broken. I've been on 2 local trips...."
- "BEWARE!! They issued us a seasonal ticket telling us they would replace our driveway and our walkway in the spring well knowing we would be out of warranty. Today I..."
- "I bought a Clipacell for my cell phone at the Ohio State Fair from Tom Patterson, of Patterson Services, LLC. It was guaranteed for life, period. It broke in only..."