Ashley Furniture - POOR quality and Fabric Warranty is a Scam
We purchased furniture July of 2012.Cushioning has lost its support because reclining mechanisms tore into the fabric underneath the seats causing tears in the cushion support.
Because we moved and outside a yr. now, no help with what is a manufacturing defect. They've deflected our complaint to Montage, their chosen company who said we're outside of warrty. coverage because we noticed the problem Sept.
when we were sold a "5-year" warranty.This is much like the scams used car dealerships pull using CARFAX reports to rob consumers, selling wrecked cars not reported through needed communication channels.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Bought the living room set in January of 2014 (estimate). Within a few months the "LEATHER" started peeling. I thought it would be just a very small part but it..."
- "Tables are delivered and assembled on April 18 everything at first looked fine. Then when I started cleaning the dusty tables I noticed these black straps on the bottom. No..."
- "3 PC. Living room set has been constantly peeling and falling apart set is less than 2 years old purchased in November of 2013 called salesman 5 months ago got..."
- " Greentest is a great tool to help us detect the level of nitrate for fruit and vegetables. WHO sugeests max daily intake of..."
- "I recently purchased two items from modilily.com worst mistake ever I was excited for my package to come. First of it took a long time to get here second I..."
- "Hi All, As an honest review I have to share one of my experience with payless car rental Oakland Airport (they are not for sure payless). I have rented a car..."