Ashley Furniture - POOR quality and Fabric Warranty is a Scam
We purchased furniture July of 2012.Cushioning has lost its support because reclining mechanisms tore into the fabric underneath the seats causing tears in the cushion support.
Because we moved and outside a yr. now, no help with what is a manufacturing defect. They've deflected our complaint to Montage, their chosen company who said we're outside of warrty. coverage because we noticed the problem Sept.
when we were sold a "5-year" warranty.This is much like the scams used car dealerships pull using CARFAX reports to rob consumers, selling wrecked cars not reported through needed communication channels.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "OMGoodness!! I bought the couch and chair from Living Spaces, a year later I went back and bought another chair. I also purchased the warranty. Six months after I..."
- "Dont ever buy from this company!!! I purchased a bed frame with a mattress & a box spring from them ONLY 2 MONTHS AGO ! And i went to change..."
- "I bought Ashley durablend bounded leather sofa set from furniture source (11545 Reeder rd Dallas TX 75229-2112) on 11-4-10 .it will start flaking up & peeling like old vinyl, 9..."
- "I chose my dress. I ordered it in regency purple. I was told in chat and email that all embellishments, like flowers and beads would remain the same as the..."
- "Where do I begin. This company is absolutely horrible!!!!!! I am not the type of person to lose my cool but this company made me snap. The arrangement delivered was..."
- "My elderly Aunt, who is on a fixed income, saw an ad in her Sunday newspaper for the "Heavenly Blessing" Christmas Tree Nativity Collection. My Aunt placed the order..."