Ashley Furniture - POOR quality and Fabric Warranty is a Scam
We purchased furniture July of 2012.Cushioning has lost its support because reclining mechanisms tore into the fabric underneath the seats causing tears in the cushion support.
Because we moved and outside a yr. now, no help with what is a manufacturing defect. They've deflected our complaint to Montage, their chosen company who said we're outside of warrty. coverage because we noticed the problem Sept.
when we were sold a "5-year" warranty.This is much like the scams used car dealerships pull using CARFAX reports to rob consumers, selling wrecked cars not reported through needed communication channels.11919f99 review #465958
You may also like
- "Here are the pictures of the damage furniture I purchase from Ashley Furniture. I'm very upset with the life of these pieces of furniture. I look forward to someone reaching..."
- "Purchased the piece of furniture in 2008 in the Jacksonville Florida store. We were told that it would last us a lifetime. We were also told that the extended 5..."
- "Purchased a durablend leather couch and loveseat from Ashley 2 years ago it started cracking and peeling everywhere. Called the MFS protection plan said not covered normal wear and tear...."
- "First, I thought I was ordering from a local florist, Ava's is not the florist at all. The picture of the arrangement is not what was delivered. I received an..."
- "READ ALL THIS AFTER MY 2015 RENTAL...WOW...SOMEONE DOESN'T LIKE THIS WOMEN what amazes me if you look up the house their is a kitchen and the place is beautiful, the..."
- "once you buy an RV from there you are pretty much done they don't care about you anymore I bought an RV which was mice infested *** everywhere buyer beware..."