Ashley Furniture - POOR quality and Fabric Warranty is a Scam
We purchased furniture July of 2012.Cushioning has lost its support because reclining mechanisms tore into the fabric underneath the seats causing tears in the cushion support.
Because we moved and outside a yr. now, no help with what is a manufacturing defect. They've deflected our complaint to Montage, their chosen company who said we're outside of warrty. coverage because we noticed the problem Sept.
when we were sold a "5-year" warranty.This is much like the scams used car dealerships pull using CARFAX reports to rob consumers, selling wrecked cars not reported through needed communication channels.review #465958
You may also like
- "My husband and I purchased a sectional from Ashley and as the others have stated, the Durablend started peeling. The salesperson had also told us that Durablend was more durable..."
- "We bought a recliner and couch (with recliner on each end) from Ashley at Superstition Springs Mall in Mesa, Arizona. Just two months later, the leather started flaking off..."
- "Tables are delivered and assembled on April 18 everything at first looked fine. Then when I started cleaning the dusty tables I noticed these black straps on the bottom. No..."
- "Everything I order for my son 1st birthday (August of 2014) came in on time...great products..all the kids love their favor bags. I order the monsters 1st birthday theme. I..."
- "An Ulta stylist in Colorado Springs absolutely RUINED my hair-- the day before I left for Germany to take my don on a once-in-a-lifetime, 2-week long, graduation present trip. I..."
- "Had these windows installed in 2008. Noticed a leak in the kitchen. After several calls and visits, I find out these windows are not installed properly, no J Channels, just..."