Ashley Furniture - Sold Furniture that fell apart in less then three months
We bought a new sofa and love seat
nice mauve with the built in recliners on both, Didnt have them even three months and they started to fall apart ,
contacted the dealers and they did not respond , When they did they said I would have to pay to get them shipped,I really couldent afford to , so I had to get rid of the sofa it was way to bad to keep.
You charging $1,800 for a piece of ***!!! We bought this in Meridian Idaho , I will never buy from Ashly Furniture.
Thanks Ashly Furniture
Of Idahoreview #112064
You may also like
- "We bought 2 bed sets for our children when the delivery crew had set them up I discovered both head boards were banged up and cracked as well as one..."
- "We purchased the Sonoma Saddle Leather Sectional from Ashley Furniture on 09/02/2009. It was delivered 09/15/2009. The wedge had a "pick" or hole in the leather. On 09/19/2009 one of..."
- "We bought a recliner and couch (with recliner on each end) from Ashley at Superstition Springs Mall in Mesa, Arizona. Just two months later, the leather started flaking off..."
- "The Grilled Chicken Melt comes described as "Enjoy a 100% Chicken breast covered with a fire-roasted blend of poblano peppers, onions and red peppers. A slice of smooth and mild..."
- "Bought a beautiful63 dollar bouquet of flowers and they delivered a a set with 5 flower and leaves that cost 7.89 at albertsons..."
- "I got a wedding dress and tiara necklace earring set from tidebuy. The dress is what I expected and Ii was thrilled. The necklace i revieced was broken with a..."
- "I have been ordering Jewlry from this company for years... They offer some of the best prices i have ever seen. The diamonds were real (i took a few items over a..."
- "I ordered the two pack set of sheets by Concierge Collection from HSN. When I received them, one set had bed bug blood staines all over it. Sent them..."
- "Doug Jones started working for Sam's Club, part of the Wal-Mart Corporation, on January 15, 1990. At this time, Sam's Club had just opened its first store a mere seven..."