Ashley Furniture - Sold Furniture that fell apart in less then three months
We bought a new sofa and love seat
nice mauve with the built in recliners on both, Didnt have them even three months and they started to fall apart ,
contacted the dealers and they did not respond , When they did they said I would have to pay to get them shipped,I really couldent afford to , so I had to get rid of the sofa it was way to bad to keep.
You charging $1,800 for a piece of ***!!! We bought this in Meridian Idaho , I will never buy from Ashly Furniture.
Thanks Ashly Furniture
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Bought the living room set in January of 2014 (estimate). Within a few months the "LEATHER" started peeling. I thought it would be just a very small part but it..."
- "I have had this sectional couch for a little over two years but it has started to peel. It was bought at Ashley Furniture in Davie, FL a little over..."
- "I spent over twelve thousand dollars at Ashley Furniture, with the insurance where if you have any problem with wear and tear. The legs on my dining room table..."
- "Just got my hair cut by Nikki on frontier dr in springfield VA, never again going back. This was on Sunday 8/31. My whole forehead has got broken blood vessels..."
- "We arrived at orlando international airport at 6:30pm to 7:30 pm and waited untill our flight, which was at 9:55pm going to newark nj, So we arrived at the departure..."
- "I got a wedding dress and tiara necklace earring set from tidebuy. The dress is what I expected and Ii was thrilled. The necklace i revieced was broken with a..."
- "H.E.B. in Elgin Texas does have some of the rudest customer service people I have ever met, and unfortunately it's the closest HEB to my location. I would rather travel..."
- "Do not use Everdry. We made that mistake and now out thousands of dollars. They come to your house and scare you to death about mold, bang on your door..."
- "Very bad and slow service. If you bought a low-quality item, that you will take a refund the money for it very difficult and long. The panties have very bad quality,..."