Florence, South Carolina

Do not buy this it is a rip off. You pay $139.99 and they tell you you can receive a new mattress pad every year just stop into the store and pick one up.

I have been trying to get a new one for 3 weeks now. Made 3 calls and they referred me to the protection company. They are telling me the pad has to be damaged in some way to receive a new pad so i if I can't get a new pad then I want my money back.

They said I would have to deal with Ashley Furniture. I will be reporting them and will call a lawyer, this is ridiculous !

Product or Service Mentioned: Ashley Furniture Mattress.

Reason of review: Have been lied to.

• Matress Cover Plan

Comments

#1111994

Just an FYI every time a customer threatens to call a lawyer everyone at the store cracks up laughing at you cuz no one in their right mind is going to pay for a lawyer to battle about a furniture purchase. No one is that dumb cuz a lawyer would cost more per hour than your protection plan cost total so save your breath on the idle threats about a lawyer your just making yourself sound dumb. But good luck battling Ashley's non existent customer service and their fake warranties cuz no one ever wins that battle

Ashley Furniture Reviews