Couch 2 years old leather.One of the cushions husband lay a piece of tape pick it up and leather peel off.
Leather should not do that. I had leather furniture that last me over 10 years. Got warranty Platinum 5 years warranty. They will not do anything about this.
Ashley send me the part to fix but I have to pay for it to be fix. What is my warranty for it. Ashley should pay for this or replace my couch. We should Boycott Ashley.
I will stand in from of their store and warn clients about their furniture and Warranty.Will show people my pictures don't buy at Ashley
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Lack of customer service
- Quality of furniture
- Reason of review:
- Warranty issue
- Preferred solution:
- Pay for my couch to be fix or Replace it
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Leather Couch
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Like so many other reviews posted, I made a BIG mistake buying from Ashley Furniture. The problem is the warehouse located in Newark, Delaware. When the furniture was..."
- "In 2012 my husband and I paid cash for over $7,000 in living room and dinning room furniture from the Ashley store in Jackson Tn. We also purchased a 5..."
- "I bought this couch in 2013 for my winter condo in Pompano. The couch is hardly in use, as I am here only 2 months a year. The couch has..."
- "I ordered cookies today to be delivered to my husbands job. I wanted the lots of love basket, this came with cookies he likes. He comes home with his cookies...."
- "I purchased my x9i incline trainer in May of 2015. We used the treadmill occasionally, but we are far far away from being moderate to heavy users. Within a..."
- "What they say are sample tests are actually illegal copies of the real certification tests with at least half the answers wrong. When I tested for my certification, I..."
- "why is it that when i upgrade defences a few days later i have to upgrade again on same defence once i have maxed it for its town hall level..."
- "RUN RUN RUN 2 weeks turned to 6. and still not done they ordered the wrong tub and order the same $33 ceiling fan (a request was made to upgrade from the..."
- " I stayed at the red roof Inn in Mohave California I thought I was in the ghetto in south-central LA very disturbed by the clientele that was there everyone..."