Couch 2 years old leather.One of the cushions husband lay a piece of tape pick it up and leather peel off.
Leather should not do that. I had leather furniture that last me over 10 years. Got warranty Platinum 5 years warranty. They will not do anything about this.
Ashley send me the part to fix but I have to pay for it to be fix. What is my warranty for it. Ashley should pay for this or replace my couch. We should Boycott Ashley.
I will stand in from of their store and warn clients about their furniture and Warranty.Will show people my pictures don't buy at Ashley
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Lack of customer service
- Quality of furniture
- Reason of review:
- Warranty issue
- Preferred solution:
- Pay for my couch to be fix or Replace it
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Leather Couch
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "Tables are delivered and assembled on April 18 everything at first looked fine. Then when I started cleaning the dusty tables I noticed these black straps on the bottom. No..."
- "I spent over twelve thousand dollars at Ashley Furniture, with the insurance where if you have any problem with wear and tear. The legs on my dining room table..."
- "We have no kids. Just me and my husband. I only wipe the furniture w a dry rag. One year and 5 months later. It is ripping apart. Customer service..."
- "I was also DENIED by Turo. They requested my Photo id and credit card info. I have an 810 credit score, perfect driving + insurance history and elite membership status..."
- "Bought this Proctor Silex individual coffee server at Target, and it made awful watery coffee, and spewed water over the counter. It made a horrific noise and a few times..."
- "DiskDigger is often a data recovery software solution for all users that recouping your deleted or prepared files through the storage media associated with your operating system, which include various..."
- "I ordered cookies today to be delivered to my husbands job. I wanted the lots of love basket, this came with cookies he likes. He comes home with his cookies...."
- "my husband quit working there after 12 yrs of servise to them, he was appauled at how bad and nasty the restuarant had gotten, and nothing was getting fixed, they..."
- "Hawkeye was a very special friend to me! When we first got him in Aug 2013, we took him to a Banfield Pet Hospital in San Diego, California. We have..."