Ashley Furniture - 100% leather where your body touch.

Couch 2 years old leather.One of the cushions husband lay a piece of tape pick it up and leather peel off.

Leather should not do that. I had leather furniture that last me over 10 years. Got warranty Platinum 5 years warranty. They will not do anything about this.

Ashley send me the part to fix but I have to pay for it to be fix. What is my warranty for it. Ashley should pay for this or replace my couch. We should Boycott Ashley.

I will stand in from of their store and warn clients about their furniture and Warranty.Will show people my pictures don't buy at Ashley

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Quality of furniture

Reason of review:
Warranty issue
Preferred solution:
Pay for my couch to be fix or Replace it
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Leather Couch
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #658199

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Ashley Furniture? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jul 02, 2015 #1002570

Same thing happened to us from there after 2 weeks. The leather was peeling off into my husbands hair. They sent someone out who said its painted leather. Ashley Furniture still says its real leather not bonded. We wanted to send it back since we paid over 3,000 for all of it couch/love seat. They wouldn't do it. But they did replace the love seat. Probably will happen again.

0 0 Reply

Jul 01, 2015 #1002239

Real leather furniture will not do that, but BONDED leather furniture will. It is cheap stuff. When will people learn that? It is a very very thin sheet of leather BONDED to a backing of some sort of fabric. You get the look of leather, but, obviously only for a little while. Next time, go for a beautiful fabric, or the real thing.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Ashley Furniture. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Ashley Furniture.
Filing a new complaint about