Orange Park, Florida

Couch 2 years old leather.One of the cushions husband lay a piece of tape pick it up and leather peel off.

Leather should not do that. I had leather furniture that last me over 10 years. Got warranty Platinum 5 years warranty. They will not do anything about this.

Ashley send me the part to fix but I have to pay for it to be fix. What is my warranty for it. Ashley should pay for this or replace my couch. We should Boycott Ashley.

I will stand in from of their store and warn clients about their furniture and Warranty.Will show people my pictures don't buy at Ashley

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Preferred solution: Pay for my couch to be fix or Replace it .

I didn't like: Lack of customer service, Furniture, Quality, Quality of furniture.

Had an Experience with Ashley Furniture?

Comments

Same thing happened to us from there after 2 weeks.The leather was peeling off into my husbands hair.

They sent someone out who said its painted leather. Ashley Furniture still says its real leather not bonded. We wanted to send it back since we paid over 3,000 for all of it couch/love seat. They wouldn't do it.

But they did replace the love seat.Probably will happen again.

Real leather furniture will not do that, but BONDED leather furniture will.It is cheap stuff.

When will people learn that? It is a very very thin sheet of leather BONDED to a backing of some sort of fabric.

You get the look of leather, but, obviously only for a little while.Next time, go for a beautiful fabric, or the real thing.