Poor quality of products.Customer service is lacking.

They try to get you to buy additional warranty and if you do not, they do all within their power not to honor their warranty when you need it. Phone operators at their "Ashley Care customer service" look for ways to not provide repairs or replacement. Bought a round patio table with 4 chairs, a fire pit and a sectional patio furniture two months ago. Delivery was a nightmare, and I paid $250 for a "worry free" delivery, what a joke, I had to help peeling off from one of the chair legs.

Sent emails with pictures over 3 days ago...NOBODY FROM ASHLEY CUSTOMER CARE CALLED ME OR EMAIL ME TO ACKNOWLEDGE. Today I had to call myself... Wonder if they were expecting me to forget. Currently with their "customer service" for about 40 minutes...First, they offered me to keep the chair and receive an in store $100 gift card..

LIKE IF I WANT TO BUY THERE AGAIN!!!! Now they are TRYING TO SEE if it is possible to replace the chair... WOW. Reply..

It has been two months since delivery, we do not know if you made the damage, you should have bought the extended warranty.

The paint is peeling for crying out loud.DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THIS STORE

Review about: Ashley Furniture Burnella Dining Table.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Preferred solution: replace the chair.

I didn't like: Did not stand behind product.

Had an Experience with Ashley Furniture?

Comments

AshleyFurnitureCares
Ashley Furniture Verified Representative

Hi, were sorry that you were unsatisfied with your purchase or customer service experience.Please feel free to provide feedback on both by emailing us at fanfeedback@ashleyfurniture.com.

Please put Pissed Consumer and your name in the subject box.

We would be happy to try to help.

Daniel