Pretoria, Gauteng

I was reading all the complaints and it sounds so familiar having been fighting with Ashley Furniture since Oct 1, 2015 and have been getting nothing but a run around purchased a Sectional and it is peeling after having 2 Master Craftsman come and look at couch I am still in the same boat...we can not believe that there resolution is to put on the side that is peeling new cover that does not match the second part of the sectional even though they are together because " that side does not have any peeling" which we know will ...so the leather does not match in which the craftsman agree one they are replacing which was sent to our home is shiny and different than original couch..besides my frustration my girlfriend is having discoloration same couch...we thought they would uphold their name...sad thing is my son & his wife purchased SAME sectional more recent past year because they liked mine b4 they knew what is happening to me..

Product or Service Mentioned: Ashley Furniture Sofa.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments