Salt Lake City, Utah
1.2

Once you spend 3 hours picking out furniture, beware, it takes over 2 weeks to finally get it. Our tiny couch wouldn't fit in our house so after 3 more weeks of fighting with Ashley we finally paid someone $200 to remove our window and put the couch in.

The rug was supposed to be delivered Nov 1st, finally on Nov 9th I called and it was going to be Nov 22nd now. What a JOKE!!!!! I will never recommend Ashley Furniture to anyone I know!

The Salespeople are pushy and need a sale so bad they will promise anything but can't deliver. Don't waste your time on Ashley

Product or Service Mentioned: Ashley Furniture Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Since I can only pick one, I chose Poor Customer Service, Prob with delivery, not as described.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Ashley Furniture Cons: Salesperson, Promises not kept.

• unprofessional delivery team

Comments

Yeah it's complete non-sense that they don't keep everything in stock. They only have like 50-60 sets of furniture that each has about 4 pieces to it.

It's not like sofas are big or anything, only about 7 feet long.

Every store should have a 500,000 sq foot warehouse in the back and keep every single item they sell in stock and they should have a delivery crew sitting in the back waiting for me to buy so they can immediately bring it to my house within an hour. O and the delivery should be free!!

Ashley Furniture Reviews