Phoenix, Arizona
Featured on Google+ Not resolved

I purchased the mattress on a Saturday, delivered Wednesday and looked like their was a body inside of it.This is an expensive Simmons Holly Glen Mattress.

Related: Ashley Furniture - Discrimination

Ashley delivered a new mattress on Friday, it had the same problem and the delivery people would not return it. On Sunday, no resolution. I have a $2600 un usable mattress in my bedroom. After several calls to the store, no return call from manager.

Look at the pictures, do not buy anything from Ashley.

The lack of follow up by the store and customer service is reflection on the entire company.Do not buy from Ashley!

Review about: Mattress.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Ashley Furniture Manager
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $2600
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Ashley Furniture?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Ashley Furniture - Floor model mattress Ashley Furniture "We bought a mattress without being told that it's a floor model and now that I found two huge slits on the memory foam, they are telling me that they..." Read more Ashley Furniture - Ashley will not stand behind - San Lucas Harness Set Ashley Furniture "I purchased this approximately 6 years ago. The set consists of a sofa, recliner, chair and ottoman. I notified Ashley Furniture customer support 2 years ago that my furniture started..." Read more Ashley Furniture - Durablend Peeling Ashley Furniture "My husband and I purchased a sectional from Ashley and as the others have stated, the Durablend started peeling. The salesperson had also told us that Durablend was more durable..." Read more Ashley Furniture - Ashley's Faulty Leather sofa bed Ashley Furniture "I purchased a San Lucas sofa bed made by Ashley Furniture purchased thru Coleman's furniture online spent about $1200 including an extended warranty we have the same problem with the..." Read more Dennys Restaurant - Most racist and dissapoint​ing experience ever Dennys Restaurant "Waiter was racist. Refused to serve us because my fiance is African American. Once server ended up serving us he did not EVER give my fiance her food and then..." Read more Cooking Club Of America - Where did it go? Cooking Club Of America "I loved my monthly magazine and the products I purchased from them and when you pay for a lifetime membership, you expect to continue getting what you paid in advance...." Read more Legoland - Embarrassed at the pizza shop Legoland "My three-year-old was hungry it was lunchtime we decided to go to the pizza shop, I handed my son a pepperoni pizza and I picked him up a drink I..." Read more Plentyoffish - OK  I have  tired  to reset  my  password several  times no  response  there  are  at  least  Plentyoffish "I have tried to reset my password several times. Good luck no response. There are 2 or 3p people who would like to talk to me if you are in..." Read more