Phoenix, Arizona
Featured Not resolved

I purchased the mattress on a Saturday, delivered Wednesday and looked like their was a body inside of it.This is an expensive Simmons Holly Glen Mattress.

Ashley delivered a new mattress on Friday, it had the same problem and the delivery people would not return it. On Sunday, no resolution. I have a $2600 un usable mattress in my bedroom. After several calls to the store, no return call from manager.

Look at the pictures, do not buy anything from Ashley.

The lack of follow up by the store and customer service is reflection on the entire company.Do not buy from Ashley!

Review about: Ashley Furniture Manager.

Had an Experience with Ashley Furniture?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Ashley Furniture HomeStore is a Rip Off CusIDLONGMAR2626 Ashley Furniture "I purchased a Power Lift Recliner from Ashley Furniture Homestore @ 7780 Cicero Ave Burbank,ILL 60459 on 2/25/2017 through James McCormick. I purchased the Furniture Protection. It has a rip..." Read more Very Poor quality of Ashley Furniture & really Bad Customer service Ashley Furniture "We bought dining table chairs, king size bed with adjustable base and a mattress. The delivery gets delayed by few weeks (not days) from what was promised for the chairs...." Read more Ashley Furniture - Awful Quality! Ashley Furniture "Durablend Sofa and loveseat in a vacation home seldom used, is falling apart! The durablend is a *** finish. It has stretched and creased on the seats with 160lb bodies,..." Read more Ashley Furniture - Horrible Quality Ashley Furniture "Approximately 1 1/2 years ago we purchased the Knox sofa and loveseat from Ashley furniture. These 2 pieces of furniture are the worst quality furniture that I have ever purchased...." Read more Cole Haan - Does not care about quality or customer service Cole Haan "I bought a Preston Brief bag from ColeHaan.com in November of 2016. In June of 2017, the strap metal piece fell off. Since this bag is under "warranty" and Cole..." Read more Bella Serata - Ripoff - right under our nose Bella Serata "The special was to buy the trial product (30ml) jar of Bella Serata and at the page where you add your CC# info there is a small link at the..." Read more Home Depot - Do not buy a Raheem water heater Home Depot "Purchased a water heater from Home Depot. For a short period no problem. For the last 3 weeks We have only had hot water for 3 times. A repair person..." Read more Pissed Consumer - Consumer Opinion LLC. d/b/a PissedConsumer.com Sucks ***! Pissed Consumer "Do Not Use, Nor Write Reviews For Consumer Opinion LLC. d/b/a PissedConsumer.com! I have been writing for the Consumer Opinion LLC. d/b/a PissedConsumer.com website which the latter part is the..." Read more