I brought over $5,000 of furniture on a 90 day contract and they explained that everything I paid in 90 days would go toward paying the contract off. I paid $2000 down and left a $3000 balance instead of paying other things off they applied $ to other 3 contracts to leave a balance at the end of 90 days.

These people are dishonest. do not do business with them. I would never even puchase with cash outright from them ever again. I went to the store manager and then the regional manager to have this problem solved.

They do not care.

Review about: Ashley Furniture Manager.

Comments

Ransom Canyon, Texas, United States #14562

Hello I just wanted to comment on the reality of business, the bottom line is it is about money, the problem most of us don't understand is that business is war plain and simple and in order to get any guarantees you have to have things written in black and white, the majority of people in business are only interested in getting what you have in your wallet out of your wallet, that is reality, Company strategy meetings are no different than meeting military officers have to devise tactics to disarm you. In reality the consumer is too trusting and that is usually their fault because not everyone is going to keep their word and most of these promises are verbal and a person can easily deny. We are not living in times where integrity matters, though we get a lot of lip service about it it's still about money.

As a customer service rep from the old days, I recognize customer service is no longer customer service but customer crowd control. If dealing with any company you must be just as aggressive and diligent in keeping some money in your wallet as they are in getting it out.

Business is war and you are the target if you are aware of this you will win most of the time. I'd let it go if I were you or seek legal means to deal with the situation.

Thanks for listening.