Went into the store 5 months ago and the sales person was very helpful; the order went as smooth as possible, than the trouble began. They said that our couches and 3 stools would take 2-3 months at most; they called and gave us a date only to call back and change the date.

Finally after 5 months they set a date for delivery. They said 1-5pm, at 5pm they called me and said 6pm; at 6:45pm they arrived. The delivery guys were as rude as can be; they did not want to carry the couches up to where they needed to go; they said it would not fit thru doorway; although I took out couches that were much bigger the day before; I asked them to take the couches out of the boxes and they said no. I told them if they could not get them up I was cancelling the order; than they suddenly were able to fit them; as they were carrying them, they were cursing and saying that they do not get paid to do this; ummmm yes you do; that is exactly what you get paid to do; you are the delivery guys.

This whole experience was extremely distasteful; although the couches look really nice; it would not surprise me if an issue arises soon. I will never order again from this company.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ashley Furniture Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments