94 views

Mar 17,2021 ordered 2 loveseats, recliner, chair and coffee table. Told it would be 12 weeks out.

Called in May and told it would be no later than middle to end of June. Called middle of June and told it will be no sooner than end of August or middle of September!!!

September. reabsoluteluason

User's recommendation: Absolutely DO NOT BUY from this store!

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Location: Spokane, Washington

Comments

#2065213

I ordered my living room set from Ashley Daytona Beach on Memorial Day weekend. I was told I would have my order by August 9th August 9th comes around and I am waiting on my furniture.

I called Ashley and they told me there is a delay in orders.

I was told that I POSSIBLY may have my order before Halloween. 6-7 months for furniture is unacceptable If I knew this when I bought it I would have ordered something else or gone somewhere else.

#2031195

Same here. I took off work moved all the furniture and got a text the same day saying it’s not coming. So upset and have no furniture for the guest that flew in.

#2029629

Same story here. We ordered in March and now it’s July and kept getting the same line...call back in a week or two.

Now we are cancelling and hope to get a full refund. Do not buy from this store. They lie to make a sale. They knew very well at the time of purchase that it would be longer than 12 weeks.

We are presently at 16 weeks and we’re just told again to call back in 2 weeks. I suspect this store is collecting money to pay for the lawsuits and I have concerns that the company may file for bankruptcy and run with the money.

Ashley Furniture Reviews