Winter Haven, Florida

In February 2013 I furnished an entire home with Ashley's furniture and paid cash. Delivered, defective, redelivered.

As I am a Cdn, have spent between 5 - 7 months using this furniture since delivered. Returned to FL in November 2015, noticed wearing on Reclining Love Seats - not covered under extended warranty I am told. Screws constantly falling out of dining chairs. Both chairs and love seats have been discontinued - unable to replace.

I live alone and am not hard on furniture. Was offered store credit for one dining chair (I have six) and for love seats. To date, have spoken with 7 people, the eighth claiming to be Lakeland Store Mgr - find out today he is Sales Mgr. Twice I have been told District Mgr would call me and this has not happened.

Why would I want a store credit with this type of product and service?? I would like a full refund and am getting nowhere. Let the buyer beware!!!!!!

Obviously I am extremely upset.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ashley Furniture Loveseat.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments

#1111991

Welcome to the wonderful world of Ashley furniture where the quality is junk and the customer service is non existent. Once you hand them your money for stuff their is absolutely zero chance you will get w dollar back no matter what happens and if your furniture lasts more than 3 years your the luckiest person in the world.

But for some reason people keep going back. Makes zero sense cuz everyone has an "Ashley horror story with a terrible experience" but yet they are always busy and people keep buying their

Ashley Furniture Reviews