Verified Reviewer

1.5

Ordered a dresser that came damaged. First one, the driver didn't even bring it in, which is cool.

But the second one arrives and it too is damaged. The driver says let me schedule a tech. Looking at it, I know that no tech will be able to fix it. But because I know Ashley is absolute garbage, I know they will need to do this, so they can't blame me.

So the tech arrives and the first words out of his mouth are, I can't fix this. Then he says that even if he could, he didn't bring the correct color! Needless to say, I tell him I want a refund as I did not purchase a damaged dresser. They refuse to refund the dresser despite the tech calling them and telling them he can't fix it!

Finally, I contact the BBB and after some back and forth, Ashley finally agrees to refund the dresser and take the dresser back. So within days, someone is at the house to take the dresser away. This was 3 weeks ago. Guess what, still no refund.

I swear to God, I hope bankruptcy on this company. They are garbage and the shining example of why American business is renowned for producing nothing but garbage!

User's recommendation: STAY AWAY FROM THEM.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ashley Furniture Dresser Mirror.

Ashley Furniture Cons: Poor construction, Quality and attitude of company, Having to fight over something that is clearly a defect, Return policy.

Comments