Ashley Furniture - Acquiring the insurance that did not help

I spent over twelve thousand dollars at Ashley Furniture, with the insurance where if you have any problem with wear and tear.The legs on my dining room table cracked, the arms on the chairs are broken, The leg on the coffee table cracked, the finish on the bedroom set seems to be peeling.

I contact Ashley furniture one year after the purchase, we had a flood in the room that we kept our paperwork, I was told by an Ashley furniture representative that they do not keep that information, in order for my furniture to be fixed or replaced, it requires the receipt that I no longer have. I paid for the insurance for no help. The furniture fell Apart. I thought buying my furniture from Ashley Furniture, I would be receiving quality furniture.

And buying the insurance, I would be covered.

After the sale, no one wants to help you.Twelve thousand dollar may not be a lot to some people, however, it was my saving that I used, where is the justice.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
    • Salesperson
  • What I disliked
    • No one wanted to fix problem
    • Being cheated poor product

Reason of review:
Damaged or defective
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Ashley Furniture Dining Room Table
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #683191 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Ashley Furniture? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 21 #1216415 Millbrae, California

Thanks for the warning, everyone! I received a catalog from them 2 days ago, and I thought that some of their furniture looked nice and had a reasonable price. Now I know to definitely avoid them like the plague!

0 0 Reply

Aug 16, 2015 #1020124

the only way to get worse quality than Ashely is if you got it at big lots. Ashley is a huge rip off on prices, the cheapest quality possible and absolutely no customer service after the fact. Once you buy there once you will never go back again

1 0 Reply

Aug 15, 2015 #1020057

Ashley Furniture is junk. All paper and plastic. Pure rubbish.

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Ashley Furniture. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Ashley Furniture.
Filing a new complaint about