Bear, Delaware

I spent over twelve thousand dollars at Ashley Furniture, with the insurance where if you have any problem with wear and tear.The legs on my dining room table cracked, the arms on the chairs are broken, The leg on the coffee table cracked, the finish on the bedroom set seems to be peeling.

Related: Ashley Furniture - Varies but semi trash

I contact Ashley furniture one year after the purchase, we had a flood in the room that we kept our paperwork, I was told by an Ashley furniture representative that they do not keep that information, in order for my furniture to be fixed or replaced, it requires the receipt that I no longer have. I paid for the insurance for no help. The furniture fell Apart. I thought buying my furniture from Ashley Furniture, I would be receiving quality furniture.

And buying the insurance, I would be covered.

After the sale, no one wants to help you.Twelve thousand dollar may not be a lot to some people, however, it was my saving that I used, where is the justice.

Review about: Ashley Furniture Dining Room Table.

I liked: Salesperson.

I didn't like: No one wanted to fix problem, Being cheated poor product.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Ashley Furniture Table
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / $12000
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Ashley Furniture?

Comments

Millbrae, California, United States #1216415

Thanks for the warning, everyone! I received a catalog from them 2 days ago, and I thought that some of their furniture looked nice and had a reasonable price. Now I know to definitely avoid them like the plague!

#1020124

the only way to get worse quality than Ashely is if you got it at big lots. Ashley is a huge rip off on prices, the cheapest quality possible and absolutely no customer service after the fact. Once you buy there once you will never go back again

#1020057

Ashley Furniture is junk. All paper and plastic. Pure rubbish.