1000 St James St, Winnipeg, MB R3H 0K3, Canada
1.2

Ashley furniture - never again , the worse furniture and experience ever . We got today the delivery from Ashley Winnipeg of furniture which costed 5000 dollars.

My family and I are more than disappointed. We got 3 beds, all of them have issues - damaged/broken/unpainted/ not finished/ not polished properly. My king bed is damaged on the leg board. The technicians didn't finish today the assembly of the Queen bed, all the slats are moving including those on the sides, bolts don't keep the slats, the wood is broken.

My child can't sleep on the bad, it's not safe. The twin bed - one on the balls on the leg board is not polished properly. The bookcase looks like from display, damaged, scratched, unfinished, unpainted. The twin and king beds have only 3 tiny thick slats, is it build to be broken into 6 months?

All the outsides partition head boards of 3 beds are not painted/finished/polished. We can put them no there accept the wall (and that was not the plan with the twin bed). Why didn't the sale person mention all those facts when we made the purchase? I made a purchases of less expensive furniture in my life and I have never got as low quality furniture as yours.

I expect technician on Monday after 6 PM, it took me more than an hour to get a technician from your customer service. It's not the quality and not the experience the customer should get from 5000 dollars purchase.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ashley Furniture Cottage Retreat Bed.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments