My order was filed and was paid for in October 2007.They postpond the delivery 4 times already and I am still waiting for it.

Today id Dec 10th. Besides questionable quality of the products , they are unfriendly, act as they are in charge of your life with all these re-schedule routines.

I will never ever use their services and would caution others to think twice

You can get bunch of calls from them with different information and it is not clear who does what and is responsible for.Actually, they responsible for nothing.

To be more specific, I am talking about Miramar road location, San Diego, CA

Had an Experience with Ashley Furniture?

Comments

Ashley Furniture - Durablend Peeling Ashley Furniture "My husband and I purchased a sectional from Ashley and as the others have stated, the Durablend started peeling. The salesperson had also told us that Durablend was more durable..." Read more Ashley furniture Dura/blend Ashley Furniture "Hello John, Thank you for contacting Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc. in Arcadia, WI. I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing problems with your Ashley furniture. All warranties are..." Read more Ashley Furniture - Do not buy from them just terrible. Ashley Furniture "Problems with Durablend. Will not honor warranty unless I sign a release of liability. Local sales manager explained that the manufacturer made a mistake in the Durablend formula and that..." Read more Ashley Furniture - 2 month old Burnella patio furniture. Paint peeling on leg Ashley Furniture "...Bought a round patio table with 4 chairs, a fire pit and a sectional patio furniture two months ago. Delivery was a nightmare, and I paid $250..." Read more Tophatter - BUYER BEWARE!!! ACTUALLY, JUST STAY AWAY!!! Tophatter "STAY FAR, FAR AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!! I was excited when I first found it, and ordered 30+ things in the first week! As they came in, there was something..." Read more Kenneth Cole - WALLET DEFECTED ,WITHOUT USING IT WAS TORN Kenneth Cole "WORST PRODUCTS....INFACT SPURIOUS MATERIAL USED..... NO COMPARISON WITH MK OR WITH COACH...KENNETHCOLE REACTION ....A BIG NO TO KENNETHCOLE REACTION... THE COMPANY HAS NO ANSWER.....THEY SAY GET IT REPAIR FROM A..." Read more Daniels Jewelers - *** daniels jewelry Daniels Jewelers "They should go out of business and die there pushy and go against people agency, and the force you to buy something, i would love to destroy the conpany, they..." Read more Top Top Renovation LLC is Top Top Unprofessional Top Top Renovation Llc "In mid-September 2017, we needed a handyman to do a series of home improvement work in our Fort Lauderdale, Florida house. Improvements would include dry wall repairs, install new bedroom..." Read more