San Diego, California

My order was filed and was paid for in October 2007.They postpond the delivery 4 times already and I am still waiting for it.

Today id Dec 10th. Besides questionable quality of the products , they are unfriendly, act as they are in charge of your life with all these re-schedule routines.

I will never ever use their services and would caution others to think twice

You can get bunch of calls from them with different information and it is not clear who does what and is responsible for.Actually, they responsible for nothing.

To be more specific, I am talking about Miramar road location, San Diego, CA

Had an Experience with Ashley Furniture?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Ashley Furniture - Bought durablend leather couch and loveseat peeling and cracking. Ashley Furniture "Purchased a durablend leather couch and loveseat from Ashley 2 years ago it started cracking and peeling everywhere. Called the MFS protection plan said not covered normal wear and tear...." Read more Don't waste your time or money with *** from Ashley Furniture! Ashley Furniture "...that $4,000 purchase was quickly turning into a costly mistake. The couch was starting to PEEL..." Read more Ashley Furniture Durablend Leather Rocker Recliner Review Ashley Furniture "Approximately two years ago I bought a rocking recliner that had Durablend "leather" and now I have a chair that is splitting, cracking and peeling. It seems to me that..." Read more Ashley Furniture - AVOID ASHLEY AT ANY COST Ashley Furniture "We bought dinning table chairs, king size bed with adjustable base and a mattress. The delivery gets delayed by few weeks (not days) from what was promised for the chairs...." Read more Lbc Express - Rude Lbc Express "I dont like my experience in lbc..kasi tumawag sila sakin na andyan na daw yung delivery.tapos sabi ko na epadeliver sa bahay kong saan nakaadress ..sabi nila firsttime daw nila..." Read more Rise Broadband - Reliably *** Connection Rise Broadband "Ever wanted to get your mobile data limited, lose all connection to the internet, and get *** out of money at the same time? Now you can with Rise Broadbang,..." Read more Never Again will I ride with LYFT Lyft "Never again!!! When the driver collected us, he passed the entrance to the driveway and almost passed to exit, and he pulled on the side of the street, this was..." Read more Trupanion Pet Insurance - Misleading and Unhelpful Trupanion Pet Insurance "I had purchased a new puppy. Took him to the vet one day after taking possession of the dog for a full physical examination (as required by breeder contract). Received..." Read more