Issaquah, Washington
Featured on Facebook Not resolved

My wife and I purchased a Signature Design by Ashley sofa and love seat a year and a half ago.Not only has the seam on the arm blown apart but the vinyl/plastic on the surface is pealing from the backing.

Related: Ashley Furniture - Extended warranty lies

I've tried to get a response from Ashley for 4-5 months now to no avail. When we first bought the couch, we immediately had to have the recliner mechanism replaced on the couch after approximately one month of use.

About two or three months later, the mechanism on the love seat started dragging on the floor and that two was replaced.

Review about: Signature Design.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Ashley Furniture Sofa
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $1
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Ashley Furniture?

Comments

gilkigirl28

I know the feeling. I just a review for.the same problem.

Value

Just FYI the "Signature" line by them is the entry level stuff as I found out....they even sell it at warehouse stores like B-Lots. Perhaps they do not put as much "goodies" in the entry line as they do their upper line of stuff.

Tony

In my experience it reacted to your body sweat. I repair furniture for a living.