Ashley Furniture - Ashley couch falling apart after 1 1/2 years
My wife and I purchased a Signature Design by Ashley sofa and love seat a year and a half ago.Not only has the seam on the arm blown apart but the vinyl/plastic on the surface is pealing from the backing.
I've tried to get a response from Ashley for 4-5 months now to no avail. When we first bought the couch, we immediately had to have the recliner mechanism replaced on the couch after approximately one month of use.
About two or three months later, the mechanism on the love seat started dragging on the floor and that two was replaced.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Signature Design
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "Like so many other reviews posted, I made a BIG mistake buying from Ashley Furniture. The problem is the warehouse located in Newark, Delaware. When the furniture was..."
- "My husband and I bought this furniture. We have no kids living at home so we thought we would get a nice set. Well a year and a half later..."
- "We bought 2 bed sets for our children when the delivery crew had set them up I discovered both head boards were banged up and cracked as well as one..."
- "We purchased a reclining sofa, love seat and chair from a Southern Motion dealer in Washington State. After 3 years of normal use the bonded leather fabric on the..."
- "Being disabled and on a very limited budget, I really must watch how I spend money...like most of us these days. I was really hungry for POP TARTS (which I..."
- "This person is a very angry person and doesn't like being on time or calling to let you know that he will be late. He doesn't want you to..."
- "Not much to say (there 4 pictures taken on the same visit say it all). I have been consistently disappointed in the quality of veggies and produce at the..."
- "I have spent alot of money at the buckle and against my wife's wishes, I bought expensive jeans that cost about $100 a piece. Within a year one of the..."
- "I started this regimen back in March for a week then I stopped and started once again in May 2016 at 215 lbs. This month of September 2016 I have..."