Ashley Furniture - Ashley couch falling apart after 1 1/2 years
My wife and I purchased a Signature Design by Ashley sofa and love seat a year and a half ago.Not only has the seam on the arm blown apart but the vinyl/plastic on the surface is pealing from the backing.
I've tried to get a response from Ashley for 4-5 months now to no avail. When we first bought the couch, we immediately had to have the recliner mechanism replaced on the couch after approximately one month of use.
About two or three months later, the mechanism on the love seat started dragging on the floor and that two was replaced.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Signature Design
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "Do not buy furniture from Ashley Furniture HomeStore. Their sales people lie to try to get you to buy their Extended Warranty by claiming all the crazy things they cover..."
- "That's what happened to my leather sectional I purchased @ Ashley's just about four years ago and paid over $1,200.00. No pets, no kids...I sent them complaint about two years..."
- "I spent over twelve thousand dollars at Ashley Furniture, with the insurance where if you have any problem with wear and tear. The legs on my dining room table..."
- "This person is a very angry person and doesn't like being on time or calling to let you know that he will be late. He doesn't want you to..."
- "We purchased a reclining sofa, love seat and chair from a Southern Motion dealer in Washington State. After 3 years of normal use the bonded leather fabric on the..."
- "Being disabled and on a very limited budget, I really must watch how I spend money...like most of us these days. I was really hungry for POP TARTS (which I..."
- "I ordered a Nikon D610 Camera Body w/ accessories bundle this week. I received the item and it came in a box with absolutely ZERO bubble wrap and all of..."
- "I went to nearby 7-11 at my area blk 641 I grab my stuff and waited for the casher to scan instead of coming to me straight he finish his..."
- "Purchased a HP DC7900 tower from Joy (thru Walmart) two months ago. It arrived a day early and worked perfectly. Even though Windows Update was broken, that was the fault..."