Ashley Furniture - Ashley couch falling apart after 1 1/2 years

My wife and I purchased a Signature Design by Ashley sofa and love seat a year and a half ago.Not only has the seam on the arm blown apart but the vinyl/plastic on the surface is pealing from the backing.

I've tried to get a response from Ashley for 4-5 months now to no avail. When we first bought the couch, we immediately had to have the recliner mechanism replaced on the couch after approximately one month of use.

About two or three months later, the mechanism on the love seat started dragging on the floor and that two was replaced.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 3 Yes 3 0 No 0
Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Dec 09, 2014 #913342

I know the feeling. I just a review for.the same problem.

Jan 26, 2012 #416408

Just FYI the "Signature" line by them is the entry level stuff as I found out....they even sell it at warehouse stores like B-Lots. Perhaps they do not put as much "goodies" in the entry line as they do their upper line of stuff.

Jan 25, 2012 #416037

In my experience it reacted to your body sweat. I repair furniture for a living.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Ashley Furniture. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Ashley Furniture.
Filing a new complaint about