Issaquah, Washington
Featured Not resolved

My wife and I purchased a Signature Design by Ashley sofa and love seat a year and a half ago.Not only has the seam on the arm blown apart but the vinyl/plastic on the surface is pealing from the backing.

I've tried to get a response from Ashley for 4-5 months now to no avail. When we first bought the couch, we immediately had to have the recliner mechanism replaced on the couch after approximately one month of use.

About two or three months later, the mechanism on the love seat started dragging on the floor and that two was replaced.

Review about: Ashley Furniture Sofa.

Had an Experience with Ashley Furniture?

Comments

gilkigirl28

I know the feeling. I just a review for.the same problem.

Value

Just FYI the "Signature" line by them is the entry level stuff as I found out....they even sell it at warehouse stores like B-Lots. Perhaps they do not put as much "goodies" in the entry line as they do their upper line of stuff.

Tony

In my experience it reacted to your body sweat. I repair furniture for a living.

Very Poor quality of Ashley Furniture & really Bad Customer service Ashley Furniture "We bought dining table chairs, king size bed with adjustable base and a mattress. The delivery gets delayed by few weeks (not days) from what was promised for the chairs...." Read more Ashley Furniture - Durablend Peeling Ashley Furniture "My husband and I purchased a sectional from Ashley and as the others have stated, the Durablend started peeling. The salesperson had also told us that Durablend was more durable..." Read more Ashley Furniture - Do not buy from them just terrible. Ashley Furniture "Problems with Durablend. Will not honor warranty unless I sign a release of liability. Local sales manager explained that the manufacturer made a mistake in the Durablend formula and that..." Read more Peeling Leather Sofa from Ashley Furniture Ashley Furniture "We purchased a leather sofa and love seat from Ashley Furniture,Springdale, OH in November 2008. I have paid around $1000 for these.It has not been 3 years since our purchase..." Read more MODO NYC - Design and Develop creative space by Jesse Keyes MODO NYC "We hired Jesse Keyes of Modo who designed and developed our fashion showroom in Chelsea, Manhattan. Super creative, expedited and economical, unreal. The space became both functional and aesthetically pleasing,..." Read more Enterprise Rent A Car - Very Poor Enterprise Rent A Car "In mid June of 2017, we received a rental from Enterprise in Aiea HI. Our Suburban was in the auto body shop. Our 24 yr old daughter and our grand..." Read more Zerowater - Filter is a piece of garbage. Zerowater "Bought the pitcher, filter, and meter combo a few years ago, and we've loved it up until we purchased the latest pack of filters a couple months ago. A month..." Read more Mor Furniture For Less - Horrible customer service and failure to deliver promises Mor Furniture For Less "If I could give negative stars I would. I will NEVER BUY from Mor again. We were told that if the furniture ripped for any reason it would be covered...." Read more