Ashley Furniture - Ashley Dura blend leather sofa start peeling within two years

I bought Ashley durablend bounded leather sofa set from furniture source (11545 Reeder rd Dallas TX 75229-2112) on 11-4-10 .

it will start flaking up & peeling like old vinyl, 9 months ago .i complain to furniture source but first they told me that they will try to help me but after holding me so long they refuse me to help & told me that Ashley denied their complain.

I am so disappointed by Ashley furniture .I also have another sofa from Ashley too which i bought 5 years ago with some part leather but its absolutely fine .It means this sofa set have some kind of manufacturing defect .I do not have any pets & small kids .I bought two piece set & have problem with both.

Please help me in this case

These are the pictures of the defective Ashley sofas. Please check them out and email us back that you got them.

sofa serial # 390882717 --2370188---M.O.# MA2NPOO

love seat serial # 390882954-----2370194----MA2NPOO

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 3 Yes 3
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Ashley Furniture. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Ashley Furniture.
Filing a new complaint about