Dallas, Texas
Featured 100% full Not resolved

I bought Ashley durablend bounded leather sofa set from furniture source (11545 Reeder rd Dallas TX 75229-2112) on 11-4-10 .

it will start flaking up & peeling like old vinyl, 9 months ago .i complain to furniture source but first they told me that they will try to help me but after holding me so long they refuse me to help & told me that Ashley denied their complain.

I am so disappointed by Ashley furniture .I also have another sofa from Ashley too which i bought 5 years ago with some part leather but its absolutely fine .It means this sofa set have some kind of manufacturing defect .I do not have any pets & small kids .I bought two piece set & have problem with both.

Please help me in this case

These are the pictures of the defective Ashley sofas. Please check them out and email us back that you got them.

sofa serial # 390882717 --2370188---M.O.# MA2NPOO

love seat serial # 390882954-----2370194----MA2NPOO

Review about: Ashley Furniture Furniture Set.

Had an Experience with Ashley Furniture?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Ashley Furniture - DO NOT SHOP HERE Ashley Furniture " bought my bed from Ashley's New Rochelle and Ashley's delivered the wrong box spring, and then they tried to force me to purchase the correct box spring from them..." Read more Ashley Furniture - AVOID ASHLEY AT ANY COST Ashley Furniture "We bought dinning table chairs, king size bed with adjustable base and a mattress. The delivery gets delayed by few weeks (not days) from what was promised for the chairs...." Read more Ashley Furniture - Awful Quality! Ashley Furniture "Durablend Sofa and loveseat in a vacation home seldom used, is falling apart! The durablend is a *** finish. It has stretched and creased on the seats with 160lb bodies,..." Read more Ashley furniture Dura/blend Ashley Furniture "Hello John, Thank you for contacting Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc. in Arcadia, WI. I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing problems with your Ashley furniture. All warranties are..." Read more Thrifty Propane - The driver parked the propane truck in my front yard Thrifty Propane "Propane delivered on 7/20/2017 driver decides to just run the truck all over my front yard and parks there so he could be closer to the tank. I guess he..." Read more Lazboy - Poor quality Lazboy "We purchased to recliners which cost us close to $4000. One of the chair arms has raw material showing, one leg is crooked and after only 2 weeks of very..." Read more Fan Page Root - Fan Page Robot Fan Page Root "I ordered this software and found out I couldn't get it to work. I emailed the person I ordered it from and this was the response I received. FanPageRobot 10:11..." Read more A Brighter Tomorrow - Yelp Sucks A Brighter Tomorrow "I sent in a negative review about Yelp not being available to customers but being available 24-Hours a day to people who spend money on advertising money. The sales agents..." Read more