Featured 100% full Not resolved

I bought Ashley durablend bounded leather sofa set from furniture source (11545 Reeder rd Dallas TX 75229-2112) on 11-4-10 .

it will start flaking up & peeling like old vinyl, 9 months ago .i complain to furniture source but first they told me that they will try to help me but after holding me so long they refuse me to help & told me that Ashley denied their complain.

I am so disappointed by Ashley furniture .I also have another sofa from Ashley too which i bought 5 years ago with some part leather but its absolutely fine .It means this sofa set have some kind of manufacturing defect .I do not have any pets & small kids .I bought two piece set & have problem with both.

Please help me in this case

These are the pictures of the defective Ashley sofas. Please check them out and email us back that you got them.

sofa serial # 390882717 --2370188---M.O.# MA2NPOO

love seat serial # 390882954-----2370194----MA2NPOO

Review about: Ashley Furniture Furniture Set.

Had an Experience with Ashley Furniture?

Comments

Ashley Furniture - Bought durablend leather couch and loveseat peeling and cracking. Ashley Furniture "Purchased a durablend leather couch and loveseat from Ashley 2 years ago it started cracking and peeling everywhere. Called the MFS protection plan said not covered normal wear and tear...." Read more Ashley Furniture HomeStore is a Rip Off CusIDLONGMAR2626 Ashley Furniture "I purchased a Power Lift Recliner from Ashley Furniture Homestore @ 7780 Cicero Ave Burbank,ILL 60459 on 2/25/2017 through James McCormick. I purchased the Furniture Protection. It has a rip..." Read more Ashley Furniture - Totally disappointed!! Ashley Furniture "I purchased this sofa 2 weeks ago [...] and I couldn't be more disappointed..." Read more Don't waste your time or money with *** from Ashley Furniture! Ashley Furniture "...that $4,000 purchase was quickly turning into a costly mistake. The couch was starting to PEEL..." Read more Wayfair - Misleading advertising Wayfair "Wayfair posted an ad on Yahoo Canada listing a ShelterLogic product at 204.99 When I clicked on the link the actual product was $310.99 When contacted they suggested the add..." Read more Precision Tune - They lied and put my life in danger. Precision Tune "On Thursday, September 14, 2017 .. I went to the precision tune in Wilson, NC for a routine oil change, tire rotation, and tire pressure check. I live 45 minutes..." Read more Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona - Botched Bathroom Remodel SA Painting and Remodeling Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona "On July 26, 2017 SA Painting and Remodeling LLC, Sebastian Arlegui and Jose Barahona, agreed to fix my bathroom. The bathroom is now in need of repair due to the..." Read more Waffle House - Egregious service by WH employees to a 30 yr service veteran Waffle House "On or about, 9/22/2017, between 4-5pm, I visited the Georgia State University Waffle House located at 100 Piedmont Ave SE, Atlanta GA 30303. Upon visiting the store, I noticed an..." Read more