Gainesville, Florida

I purchased The Espresso colored leather (couch, loveseat, chair and ottoman) .

The main issue I have now is that both the couch and loveseat are cracking and peeling on the cushions as well as on the head rests. I called and opened a ticket sending pictures - Ashley told me to contact the store - the store said it was up to Ashley and in the end they would do nothing about it! I have never had furniture crack off like this and am embarrassed to have people over. Let me be more clear; the customer service at Morrells Furniture and Ashley on a whole is unacceptable. The loveseat especially noone sits on and that started to crack and peel first!! No couch real leather or fake leather should be failing after a few years of daily wear and tear much less with little to no use.

I will go out of my way NOT to purchase anything Ashley again in my lifetime and NOT to shop at Morrells furniture in Lake City FL

Product or Service Mentioned: Ashley Furniture Furniture Set.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Ashley Furniture Cons: Warranty misleading when sold, Customer service sucks, Peeling upholstry, Lack of customer service.

Comments

Amrom

I'm very sorry to hear you are having issues with your living room furniture. Can you please send us your purchase information, including the store where you purchased, to Fanfeedback@ashleyfurniture.com.

Please put Pissed Consumer – and your name in the subject box. We would be happy to try to help.

Thanks,