Bought sofa with extended warranty in case i need it.The salesman said it is a very good option and they have very good reputation.

I called the service for my sofa dust cover repair. They told me it is not covered. After some argument and i looked into the contract they asked me to send picture so that they decide to send service. In back of my mind i had a feeling that they are not going to service me but anyway i sent the picture.

They simply denied to service and gave me the denial reason that it was accumulated. They will not send anybody to take a look or repair. I am never ever buying from them.

When they sell you warranty they will not tell you that they have too many conditions and need pictures to even talk to you.

Bought furniture from Raymour n Flannigan with extended warranty and till date there service is superb.Call them and they will immediately schedule warranty service no question asked.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of no one fixed the problem and being lied to. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss warranty issue of sofa and associated monetary loss in the amount of $1500. Ashley Furniture needs to "no more buying from ashley" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sofa in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ashley Furniture.