Cherry Hill, New Jersey

Bought sofa with extended warranty in case i need it. The salesman said it is a very good option and they have very good reputation.

I called the service for my sofa dust cover repair. They told me it is not covered. After some argument and i looked into the contract they asked me to send picture so that they decide to send service. In back of my mind i had a feeling that they are not going to service me but anyway i sent the picture.

They simply denied to service and gave me the denial reason that it was accumulated. They will not send anybody to take a look or repair. I am never ever buying from them.

When they sell you warranty they will not tell you that they have too many conditions and need pictures to even talk to you.

Bought furniture from Raymour n Flannigan with extended warranty and till date there service is superb. Call them and they will immediately schedule warranty service no question asked.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Preferred solution: No more buying from Ashley.

Ashley Furniture Cons: No one fixed the problem, Being lied to.

• Furniture Services