On Feb 27th i went to Ashley's furniture in Lubbock texas and purchased there 14 piece special....I was told by the sales man it would be 2-3 weeks for delivery (of course he denies he ever said that now) I called yesterday and was told it would be delivered on April 22nd!!I have no living room furniture and so I stated I just want my money back (I paid in full with cash) they stated to me no absoutley no refunds I could get in store credit minus 25% for a restocking fee!!

A restocking fee for what it has not even been in route to ship I asked why can you just not cancel it........again no they can't but they can talk to so and so.... I was on the phone all day yesterday and already left 4 messages today to get a call back!!!!

these people are scams they do not practice ethical business practices........I mean I kind of expect to get screwed when buying a car but a couch come on!!!I would not recommend this pice of *** establishment to my worst enemy.............If you are looking to buy furniture and want to wait for God knows how long then go to Ashley's I guarentee you will leave there a dissatasified customer...............I mean when the guy introduced himself as "slim Jim" that should have been my clue to turn around and walk the f out!!!!

Review about: Ashley Furniture Furniture Set.

Had an Experience with Ashley Furniture?

Comments

We ordered a bedroom set in December. It is April 10th and we are still waiting. I will never shop at Ashley again.

targetworker

"Unfortunately 'success' in America means fraud...it's no wonder Einstein encouraged one not to seek success...he knew all about the mumbo-jumbo that goes on behind the scenes. All of these retailers are a fraud...in fact, I worked with a furniture company...they buy their goods at an alarming 90% discount...then have the legal right to sell to you for alarming prices.