Ashley Furniture - Ashley Fruniture will lie to get the sale!!!
On Feb 27th i went to Ashley's furniture in Lubbock texas and purchased there 14 piece special....I was told by the sales man it would be 2-3 weeks for delivery (of course he denies he ever said that now) I called yesterday and was told it would be delivered on April 22nd!!I have no living room furniture and so I stated I just want my money back (I paid in full with cash) they stated to me no absoutley no refunds I could get in store credit minus 25% for a restocking fee!!
A restocking fee for what it has not even been in route to ship I asked why can you just not cancel it........again no they can't but they can talk to so and so.... I was on the phone all day yesterday and already left 4 messages today to get a call back!!!!
these people are scams they do not practice ethical business practices........I mean I kind of expect to get screwed when buying a car but a couch come on!!!I would not recommend this pice of *** establishment to my worst enemy.............If you are looking to buy furniture and want to wait for God knows how long then go to Ashley's I guarentee you will leave there a dissatasified customer...............I mean when the guy introduced himself as "slim Jim" that should have been my clue to turn around and walk the f out!!!!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- 14 Piece Living Room Set
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "I brought the sofa from Ashley furniture store 2 years ago which is very bad condition right now. I brought the warranty for $499 for 5 years so I called..."
- "Loved the set but after a couple of months the middle seat was sinking, but After turning it over the wood split where the knot was, then comes the..."
- "Do not buy furniture from Ashley Furniture HomeStore. Their sales people lie to try to get you to buy their Extended Warranty by claiming all the crazy things they cover..."
- "Recliners started to fall apart after 6 months. We had extra warranty from store it took them over a month to replace the rocker part of on recliner because..."
- "Be warned!!! This site is a scam. You do not get the lovely item pictured. Instead you get a horrible fake rendition. Luckily I used PayPal to pay and..."
- "After more than 30 years of marriage we were able to purchase Thomasville's Fredericksburg dining table and chairs. After about two-three years several of my 8 chair backs have..."
- "These outfitters should be shut down due to unsafe practices and placing the public at risk. There place of business is in shambles, failing practically every code, they don't require..."
- "I bought a Victoria Secret blanket from a girl named ac96 and She tried to make a lie up and won't refund my money, I want every fine back on..."
- "I purchased a North Trail 21FBS in May of 2015 from Camping World of Kissimmee, FL. Right off the batthe 120v. heater didnt work on AC, Shower head was clogged..."