Ashley Furniture - Ashley Fruniture will lie to get the sale!!!

974 of 2028 Ashley Furniture reviews

On Feb 27th i went to Ashley's furniture in Lubbock texas and purchased there 14 piece special....I was told by the sales man it would be 2-3 weeks for delivery (of course he denies he ever said that now) I called yesterday and was told it would be delivered on April 22nd!!I have no living room furniture and so I stated I just want my money back (I paid in full with cash) they stated to me no absoutley no refunds I could get in store credit minus 25% for a restocking fee!!

A restocking fee for what it has not even been in route to ship I asked why can you just not cancel it........again no they can't but they can talk to so and so.... I was on the phone all day yesterday and already left 4 messages today to get a call back!!!!

these people are scams they do not practice ethical business practices........I mean I kind of expect to get screwed when buying a car but a couch come on!!!I would not recommend this pice of *** establishment to my worst enemy.............If you are looking to buy furniture and want to wait for God knows how long then go to Ashley's I guarentee you will leave there a dissatasified customer...............I mean when the guy introduced himself as "slim Jim" that should have been my clue to turn around and walk the f out!!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
974 of 2028 Ashley Furniture reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
No furniture in Texas

Apr 10, 2012 #463631

We ordered a bedroom set in December. It is April 10th and we are still waiting. I will never shop at Ashley again.

0 0 Reply
targetworker

Mar 31, 2012 #458792

"Unfortunately 'success' in America means fraud...it's no wonder Einstein encouraged one not to seek success...he knew all about the mumbo-jumbo that goes on behind the scenes. All of these retailers are a fraud...in fact, I worked with a furniture company...they buy their goods at an alarming 90% discount...then have the legal right to sell to you for alarming prices.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.