What I am seeing in most of these complaints are customer service issues. Ashley Furniture is dristributed by independent furniture stores and Ashley franchises which are owned independtly.Ashley does not manufacture heirloom pieces, but affordable furniture that is mass produced.

The business practices of individual locations are questionable and should be addressed by location on this site. I purchased Ashley furniture fron an independent retailer,Miskelleys, in Jackson, Ms. that excells in customer satisfaction and cannot find one negative complaint on them on this site or any other. I would suggest to contact Ashley Funiture Home office if communications are not productive on the local level.

Businesses do not stay long with disgruntled customers and Ashley has not grown to the size it has by manufacturing poor quality furniture.

Remember the squeeky wheel gets the grease so stand firm and demand that you get what you pay for.

Comments

I WOULD HAVE TO DISAGREE WITH YOU TOTALLY. FROM WHAT I KNOW AND MY EXPERIENCES WITH THIS COMPANY ASHLEY FURNITURE, THEY DO MAKE A LOT OF JUNK, I OWN SOME OF THE JUNK.

HAD TO HAVE IT REPLACED, AND DID NOT WAIT NO MONTH NO 3 WEEKS AND WHEN THEY SEND THE SERVICE MAN TO MY HOME FOR REPAIRS, HE TOOK ONE LOOK AT ME, AND KNEW, THAT I WOULD NOT SETTLE FOR ANYTHING LESS THEN A NEW SOFA, AND TABLE SET. THEY BOTH CAME WITH MAJOR ISSUES, THAT I MADE SURE GOT RESOLVED, I STAYED ON THEM EACH AND EVERY DAY, DRIVING THEM NUTS IN THE MAIN OFFICE, I DID NOT CARE. THEY HAVE NO CUSTOMER SERVICE, OR A SENSE OF HOW GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE RELATES TO THE CUSTOMER. I KNOW PLENTY OF PEOPLE WHO WILL NEVER BUY FROM THIS COMPANY AGAIN, BECAUSE OF DECEIVING PRACTICES, THAT SEEM TO GO ON AT EACH AND EVERY INDEPENDENT ASHSLEY FURNITURE STORE, NO MATTER THE STATE.

COMPLAIN TO YOUR LOCAL DISTRICT ATTORNEY OFFICE, AND TELL THEM AT ASHLEY THAT YOU ARE GOING TO. I DID EVERY DAY DROVE THEM INSANE. THIS IS WHAT THEY DID TO ME UPON RECEIVING DAMAGED FURNITURE FROM THEM, NEW FURNITURE IS SUPPOSE TO BE JUST THAT NEW.

I TOLD THEN ALSO THAT I WAS GOING TO TAKE BACK THE DAMAGED FURNAITURE AND DROP IT IN THE SHOWROOM, WITH CUSOMTERS SHIPPING, I TOLD THEM TRY AND STOP ME. ALSO TOLD THEM THAT I WAS GOING TO CONTACT MY LOCAL NEWSPAPER WHICH I DID, AND COMPLAINTED ABOUT THEM, SO THAT THERE WOUD BE RECORD OF IT.

DO NOT TAKE NO FOR A ANSER, I DO NOT, NO BODY BULLYS ME I DO NOT LET THEM, AND I SURE DO NOT LET THE LIKES OF CUSTOMER SERVICE, OR THE ASSOCIATES OF ASHLEY FURNITURE TRY AND PUT SOMETHING OVER ON ME, IT DOES NOT WORK, THREATEN THREATHEN THREATEN IT WORKS. SORRY TO SAY THIS, BUT IN A RUTHLESS WORLD, SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO BE JUST AS RUTHLESS AS THE RUTHLESS BUSINESS, YOU HAVE DONE BUSINESS WITH.