refused to refund $430.96 over charge .crooked employees ripped me off.call me for details!!!!!!!! the matter will not be ignored.

i will take every step to get my money back. i will not stop until i get my refund i hate that i have to punish a co. for the actions of bad employee behavior!!!! call me sharon summers,702-337-4509 i am pissed off as can be !

i have purchased from this store before and all was OK .NOT THIS TIME. I PAID CASH BOTH TIMES STORE SAID REFUND HAD TO COME FROM CORP.WHEN I CONTACTED CORP . THEY SAID STORE WAS RESPONSIBLE STORE EMPLOYEE,ARIANA,THEN SHE STATED SHE REFUNDED ME CASH THAT SAME DAY .SHE LIED LIED LIED!!!!!!!

SHE ALSO REMOVED THE RECEIPT FOR CASH I PAID $2,498.36 AMOUNT I ACTUALLY OWED WAS$2,067.40 . I NOT BACK DOWN!

Review about: Ashley Furniture Customer Care.

Comments

AshleyFurnitureCares
Ashley Furniture Verified Representative

Hi, we’re sorry that you were unsatisfied with your customer service experience. Please feel free to provide feedback by emailing fanfeedback@ashleyfurniture.com.

Please put Pissed Consumer – and your name in the subject box. We would be happy to try to help.

Daniel