The Villages, Florida

I bought a three piece Ashley sectional living room set from Cox Furniture Warehouse in Whiteville, NC two years ago . The furniture was defective.

The salesperson from Cox furniture agreed (I sent pictures and other info to them). The sales person from Cox Furniture said that the area representative agreed to replace the defective pieces, yet for the past six months or more I have been getting the perfect run a round from Ashley and Cox furniture. The sales person from Cox keeps promising me that they are working on replacing the defective sections of furniture but never calls back avoids my calls, and keeps blaming it on the parent company and nothing gets resolved. I have e mailed Ashley and they insist all transactions must go through the company salesperson who sold it.

A PERFECT ROUND ROBIN.

Ashley and Cox Furniture Warehouse of NC are fare from being responsible to their customers. Customers should be aware before buying from either of these Companies.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ashley Furniture Sales Representative.

• sales person