Conway, Arkansas
1.5

I ordered post rails from Ashley's furniture the week before the 20th of June 2015 from the store in Jonesboro, Ar. Trevor was my sales associate.

I had my mother in law call to tell me which ones she wanted (they are for me, but a frame that we had purchased already). I go outside to get my phone off my charger in my car to contact her to find out which ones. When I go inside, they tell me they figured out which ones. I tell them that they are suppose to be $89.99 plus tax not $65 with tax.

Well they proceeded to tell me there was a sale on them. I pick them up on the 20th, and I've got the wrong rails. I call immediately on the 22nd and get the right ones ordered, supposedly. They tell me that they will be in on the 1st.

The warehouse isn't open in Jonesboro on that day, but since I had to go that way I went ahead and tried to pay the difference. The sales clerk tells me that there isn't a difference. I asked her to print the paper, they had the wrong size rails. So I call customer service, they tell me that there was confusion and that they would be in on the 13th.

They call to tell me that my rails are in. I call the warehouse to see if it's true and he proceeds to tell me that they aren't in that they come in tomorrow. So I ask which ones are they, he tells me the number, and they are the wrong ones. I call to inform them that and they tell me they order the rails and they should still be in on the 13th.

I call the 17th, not in. I call customer service and tell them that I am frustrated. I request for the regional office, corporate, or supervisor of they are not in on the next day they tell me. They tell me there was a delay and they would be in on the 26th.

I call the warehouse today, there is not a single bed rail in that warehouse. The warehouse guy complains and tells me he is sickened by there stupidity. He tells me it's not that hard to put in an order. He tells me it's been a month and that they still haven't came in, not one has came in.

I tell him thank you for his time. I call customer service again, report all the dates and issues with this one order. I get told they are scheduled to be in on the 8th of August. I ask why is there always a delay when I call.

The man on the phone proceeds to tell me that they may have been delivered broken or damaged, but they are scheduled to be there on the 8th. I inform him that the guy at the warehouse stated that he has not seen the rails and he has been there a whole month. He ignores what I just said and just says they should be there the 8th they will give you a call. I am to the top of my head at this point and I tell him it's total ***(no I have not cussed them out until this point).

I want a full refund if I do not have bed rails on the 8th. He hangs up the phone on me. Now I understand why the statement made by the associate Trevor is true (on the very first day I went into Ashley's in Jonesboro, he said, "I don't know why people choose us as their first showcase.

Some never come back"). I will not purchase from Ashley's ever again.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments