I want to start by stating that the staff at this location are great, our saleswoman, Laura, was very helpful.However, this review is about the delivery process and the corporation as a whole.

My husband and I ordered furniture for our new home (whole bedroom set and living room set) about 2-3 weeks before moving in. My late grandfather gave me his couch that was ordered by Ashley a year ago, so we wanted to buy the matching set. We moved in on June 15, and we were guaranteed delivery by July 9. We would have hoped for sooner delivery, but we understood that it had to be ordered.

On July 5, we were told that the headboard for our bed was backordered, so it wasn't ready, and the entire order couldn't be delivered until 7/16. We were discouraged, but agreed. On 7/12, we were told the headboard still was not ready, and they needed to delay it another week. We were upset and my husband advised the worker that he wanted the rest of the furniture to be delivered on 7/16 then.

The furniture came, but they did not bring the bed AT ALL, just the mattress rolled up in a bag (it was temper-pedic). I was at work when they delivered the furniture, so my husband was home and he immediately called the 800 number and complained. They guaranteed us the whole bed by the next day, 7/17. So my husband waits all day on 7/17 and the furniture doesn't come.

He calls them again and they advised my husband that the bed was sitting in their warehouse, but there was no more trucks to deliver it (mind you, we live maybe 15-20 min from the warehouse). Finally they promised us (after my husband screamed at them) $200 credit and the bed the next day.

The next day the bed finally came, but if it wasn't for my late grandfather promising me this couch on his death bed, I would have never ordered from here.Complete waste of time and energy, and the furniture was extremely overpriced!

Review about: Ashley Furniture Bed.

Had an Experience with Ashley Furniture?

Comments