Resolved

Update by user Feb 24, 2015

I finally paid my neighbor to assemble my bed. The parts were shipped to me. I never heard back from Ashley, except for the bill.

Original review posted by user Jan 10, 2015

I bought a bed in December.Its been delivered in 3 shipments & still not assembled.

Now I have parts of it on the floor & leaned up against the walls of my bedroom,;for over a week.No call back from Ashley, today, about this.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of ashley furniture bed from Ashley Furniture and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ashley Furniture to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ashley Furniture for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ashley Furniture?

Comments

karma200
Aldine, Texas, United States #933103

A person came out last Tuesday, presumably to assemble the bed.When she got here, she started taking pictures of the parts.

I asked her, if she brought the hardware. She says "There's no hardware? Omg!". I asked her why she came out.

She said that the hardware was "sent to me." I asked when it was sent. She said about a week ago. I told her they didn't know it was missing until last Friday (about 4 days ago).

She said she would have the hardware sent to me by UPS.