Featured
Style and Design

Dont ever buy from this company!!!I purchased a bed frame with a mattress & a box spring from them ONLY 2 MONTHS AGO !

And i went to change my bed sheets and noticed mold on the box spring cover! I ripped open my box spring to find BLACK MOLD all over the wood!!!!!

I called ashely furniture for my money back & to take this piece of garbage out of my house, it is now a week and still waiting to hear back from then.By the far the worst company i have ever dealt with & the customer service was horrible.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of ashley furniture bed from Ashley Furniture and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ashley Furniture to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ashley Furniture for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ashley Furniture?

Comments