Indianapolis, Indiana

I paid Cash for 3-pc sectional at Ashley furniture. I told the sales rep & manager that I need by a certain date with family and friends coming in.

He said no problem 2 to 4 weeks and this was a popular piece so look at 13 business days. Ok so I call today and guess what, it's on back order and not due in until May 12th. 15 days after normal 4 week delivery. Ridiculous, they had no problem taking my money immediately.

There should be regulations not to have you pay until the company can deliver. First time customer and last time customer.

I would not reccommend to anyone I know. No wonder the Carmel, IN location is closing.

Comments

I am SO sad to see all these bad posts about Ashley. I just purchased a bedroom set from them and I am starting to go through the same thing.

We purchased it CASH on May 14, 2010 they told us weeks for delivery. I called last night to get an exact date and they said July 9th which is 2 weeks further then my original date/week.

Had we knew the things we are now seeing about Ahsley we would have brought our business elsewhere.

Not sure what to do but I can tell you i am going to i am going to go APE *** if we don't get our bedroom set. Good luck to all of you and pray for the store in Langhorne PA that someone doesn't get shot.

I'm about to go through the same thing. I was told the 23rd, only to find out that the 23rd really means "the week of the 23rd".

BTW, the 23rd is a friday.

No calendar anywhere starts on a friday. To add to it, their policy says that they actually get 14 days from the 23rd.

Ashley Furniture Reviews