Featured Not resolved
2.0
Style and Design

I have never had experience furniture the way I experienced it with Ashley Furniture.The worst ever.

My first living room set delivered was damaged. I did a re select, the second set was also damaged...I did a re select at another store, furniture was delivered...again damaged. If I pay 3600 on a living room set I expect it to be perfect. Never again will I buy from Ashley Furniture.

I cant even get a refund!

First pic is a board poking out the back of my chair.Second pic is the back of the long sofa, it's crooked...not happy

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of ashley furniture chair from Ashley Furniture and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ashley Furniture to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ashley Furniture for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ashley Furniture?

Comments