8823 Pulaski Hwy, Rosedale, MD 21237, USA
1.4K views
Featured Not resolved
2.4

My wife and I bought several pieces of new furniture for a house we were having built worth over $12k before discounts. The salesman and store manager (store on rt.

40 near Baltimore) said we can have it delivered once the house was completed and we can return any items. Once we took delivery, they neglected to mention we only had 72 hours to return the items and made it seem we can still return after several days. We wanted to exchange a small console table and I contacted the store and spoke to the manager and he denied my exchange (we wanted store credit) and stated the reason he would not do anything for us was due to a "bed bugs" law. I looked up their return policy and it clearly states they will take items back within 30 days if the customer is not satisfied - see attached photo.

I then tried calling their corporate customer service and after several emails and phone calls, a corporate manager stated that she would not be able to do more for me, even though their website states returns are accepted within 30 days. All we wanted was store credit as we loved every other piece of furniture; however, we will never purchase anything again from Ashley Furniture and will inform all our friends and family via social media about how they do not follow corporate policy and how the store manager flat out lies.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ashley Furniture Manager.

Ashley Furniture Cons: Store manager - joe, Lies about bed bugs policy, Customer service is awful, Route 40 store near baltimore, Not honoring return policy on website.

• Return Policy Ripoff
  • return policy misinformation
  • Rt 40 Store Near Baltimore
  • Baltimore Store

Comments

We had even worse experience

I also had a very negative experience with Ashley furn, . white marsh Maryland.

I will never buy from any Ashley furn.

business and urge others to check the b.b.b. before considering them .

Ashley Furniture Reviews