In my opinion I highly SUGGEST NO ONE waste your time or money here!They lie to you to get the sale and the part it can be returned in 1 day is a lie as well.All sales are final for mattresses, foundations, adjustable bases, Bunkie boards, metal rails, pillows, bed liens, mattress protectors, rugs, accessories, show room merchandise, & clearance items.

ALSO 10% Restocking fee and $79 pick up fee will be applied AND delivery fee will NOT be refunded!

The WE CARE customer service line is a JOKE!So do your research and buyer beware or you will end up with a $994 mistake that you can not do nothing about!I had a bed delivered, did not like it and asked for it for to be picked up that day to find out I am stuck with this piece of junk!!!

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Ashley Furniture?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Ashley Furniture - DO NOT SHOP HERE Ashley Furniture " bought my bed from Ashley's New Rochelle and Ashley's delivered the wrong box spring, and then they tried to force me to purchase the correct box spring from them..." Read more Ashley Furniture - AVOID ASHLEY AT ANY COST Ashley Furniture "We bought dinning table chairs, king size bed with adjustable base and a mattress. The delivery gets delayed by few weeks (not days) from what was promised for the chairs...." Read more Ashley furniture Dura/blend Ashley Furniture "Hello John, Thank you for contacting Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc. in Arcadia, WI. I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing problems with your Ashley furniture. All warranties are..." Read more Ashley Furniture - Ashley's Faulty Leather sofa bed Ashley Furniture "I purchased a San Lucas sofa bed made by Ashley Furniture purchased thru Coleman's furniture online spent about $1200 including an extended warranty we have the same problem with the..." Read more Fidelity National Home Warranty - Emergencies don't exist with Fidelity.. They admitted to shortage of Technicians in Sacramento Fidelity National Home Warranty "VERY DISHONEST COMPANY. I had an emergency at my property because the first technician knew the drainage pipe was clogged on HVAC unit on a initial service call that he..." Read more Money Map Press - What a fool I am!! Do not believe what they say!!! Money Map Press "Lost 20K in a few month...Have tried to contact the advisor thru email and website based question answer. ZERO response. I call and no one can help. This is the..." Read more Greystar - Unorganized and unjust credit reporting Greystar "I moved out of Jefferson Lakeside Apartments 5/31/2013. I turned in my 90 day notice, manager at that time emailed me back to confirm. In 07/2014 I was attempting to..." Read more Nissan Canada - Service in Scarborough Nissan Nissan Canada "We went to do service in Scarborough Nissan last Thursday Jun29/2017. We got our car back today Jun27/2017 and this is what happen to my car there's a big scratch..." Read more