I went to Ashleys in Richfield on a Wednesday and our sales consultant Joey brasted helped us out.We told him what we were looking for and he got us a very good deal.

Related: Ashley Furniture - Very Good experience

My daughter got a mattress and they gave us the box spring free. I purchase a couch that recline on both ends. They help me out with the refinancing. They told us the couch and Mattress would be delivered on Saturday and they were here probably at 10 o'clock like they said they would be.

Very good delivery. I definitely will go back to get my kitchen set. If you're looking for furniture go to Ashley's and ask for Joey Brasted. The sales consultans there and the girls behind the desk do a wonderful job.

The best experience I had.

No pushing to buy, they listening to you.Thank you happy customer.

4.9
Style and Design
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Ashley Furniture?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.