I ordered a complete bedroom suite on the Friday after Thanksgiving. I was told I would probably have it before Christmas.

It did not come. They rescheduled for Jan 20. So the night before, we took all of our old bedroom furniture out of our bedroom, so the delivery men would have no problem bringing our new furniture in. It did not come.

After numerous phone calls and being placed on hold for an average of about 45 minutes each time, I was assured my furniture would arrive on Feb 3rd. Well yesterday I received 2 of the 7 pieces ordered. I immediately called the furniture delivery dept. They said the rest would arrive between 1:00 and 5:00 yesterday.

After staying at home all day waiting, guess what? It didn't come. Now they are telling me the first available delivery date is Feb. 17th.

This is the most ridiculous experience I have ever had.

I am so sick of dealing with these people I could scream!!! Never again!!!

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to have the product delivered. The author is overall dissatisfied with Ashley Furniture. The most disappointing about ashley furniture furniture set from Ashley Furniture was customer service sucks and being lied to , but reviewer liked design of furniture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ashley Furniture.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Ashley Furniture to other companies on our site.

Comments

New Albany, Indiana, United States #1226751

I had the same HORRIBLE experience, delievery service SUCKS, also each and every employee there has an arttitude, their professional level is ZERO.

I can attest, I experienced a similar situation and ended up cancelling the order we were so fed up wasting our time being given a deliver date, the furniture not showing up, then wasting hours on hold and getting a new delivery date...this happened four times! Wasted four days driving to the cabin to be there to receive the furniture and it never showed up.

The customer care department is useless and they don't care. We cancelled the order six weeks ago and are still waiting for a refund.