1.8
Style and Design

Terrible customer service!!!Will never shop here again!

Bought $3,700 worth of furniture in February @ the horse heads NY location. We were told 2-4 weeks for delivery, when we got a confirmed date it was the full 4 weeks out. 2 days before scheduled delivery I called to confirm as we were giving away our furniture to make room for the new. I was reassured yes they would be there in 2 days as previously stated.

The next day they called me @ 10:00 am once again confirming they would be here to deliver the next morning. So that evening we moved our furniture out and gave it to other family members. The next morning the day they are suppose to deliver they had called and left a message on my answering machine that there was a delay and they wouldn't be delivering as promised!!! And it would be approximately another 3 weeks!!!!!

So here we are with no furniture! I called immidately and complained/argued and they were able to bump delivery up for 1 week out...... still no furniture for a week but better than having to wait 3!!!!

They told us they would compensate us for our inconvenience but couldn't say what it would be but the delivery men would have that information when they delivered.They came delivered and had no idea what my husband and my compensation would be!!!

Review about: Ashley Furniture Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Had an Experience with Ashley Furniture?

Comments

AshleyFurnitureCares
#1319945
Ashley Furniture Verified Representative

Hi, we’re sorry that you were unsatisfied with your customer service experience.Please feel free to provide feedback by emailing fanfeedback@ashleyfurniture.com.

Please put Pissed Consumer – and your name in the subject box.We would be happy to try to help.

Daniel