Featured Not resolved

Update by user Oct 07, 2015

This was the first and LAST time I will buy from Ashley Furniture!! I have told everyone I know about this nightmare experience and they will keep it going to ensure that NO ONE else that they know at least, has to deal with this type of bull ***!!

Original review posted by user Oct 07, 2015

THE WORST FURNITURE BUYING EXPERIENCE EVER!!!Delivery men left couch wedged in the doorway, couldn't fit it in, so they left it right there and left!!!

I purchased a whole new living room set, 12 pcs total. On the delivery day, the two men that came with my items, started with the sofa. These guys were shorter and smaller then me, a female who is 5'7" and 125lbs, spoke almost no English and could not lift, rotate and move the sofa!! They couldn't fit the sofa through the front door and ended up taking the door off the hinges.

Following this spent almost an hour trying to get the sofa in! I attempted to explain how they can get it in, since I already had a sofa from when I moved in which was bigger then the one they were trying to bring inside!! They would not listen and couldn't understand me and what I was trying to explain to them! I had a couple neighbor guys come to try and help them since they could barely move this sofa on their own.

They ended up just standing back and not doing anything!! Then they got on the phone with customer service, told me they were living, got in their truck and left!!!! With the rest of my furniture still in truck! They left the couch where it was stuck in my doorway, hanging down the stairway from my apartment!

They left the door off the hinges and even left their tools!!! I am a single mom with three kids starting over and this was something very exciting for me and my kids, this was absolutely just ruined and was the worst experience I've ever had! The customer service people I called and spoke to were no help at all! I went into the store and spoke to the store manager and she was just an absolute witch to me completely rude and indifferent!

The sofa was heavily damaged and they were going to send a tech out to fix it, still waiting!This has been a complete NIGHTMARE!!!

AshleyFurniture_DONOTBUY wrote the review because of poor customer service at Ashley Furniture and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ashley Furniture to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ashley Furniture and ashley furniture delivery service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ashley Furniture?

Comments

I will write in the local newspaper about how rude, unprofessional and liars are these Ashley furniture people. I'm going to report in the local police department here in ***, GA about their fraud