Rochester, New York
2.8
Style and Design

Update by user May 10, 2016

The sales lady was clueless when writing up the order, she had wrong items ordered.That meant waiting another 6-8 weeks for the correct item.

You as the customer have no way of knowing unless you are diligent enough to go to their website and check all item numbers.

I suggest ordering straight from the Ashley website, I may do this in the future just to cut out the aggravation of the remiss employees.

Original review posted by user May 09, 2016

Was given one price from the sales person at the store and had to pick it up it up myself, then found it much cheaper from Ashley Furniture online delivered. No compensation was offered because " I was using a Ashley gift card ". Talk about being blatantly ripped off!

Review about: Ashley Furniture Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

I liked: Salesman and manager were great, Sales woman, Price.

I didn't like: Dishonest policy, Quality of furniture after a few years of use, Lack of customer service, Issues after the sale, Gift card being used as a means to steal from the customer.

Had an Experience with Ashley Furniture?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion