Update added by user May 10
The sales lady was clueless when writing up the order, she had wrong items ordered.That meant waiting another 6-8 weeks for the correct item.
You as the customer have no way of knowing unless you are diligent enough to go to their website and check all item numbers.
I suggest ordering straight from the Ashley website, I may do this in the future just to cut out the aggravation of the remiss employees.
Original review posted by user May 09
Was given one price from the sales person at the store and had to pick it up it up myself, then found it much cheaper from Ashley Furniture online delivered. No compensation was offered because " I was using a Ashley gift card ". Talk about being blatantly ripped off!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Style and Design|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
What I liked
- Salesman and manager were great
- Sales woman
What I disliked
- Dishonest policy
- Quality of furniture after a few years of use
- Lack of customer service
- Issues after the sale
- Gift card being used as a means to steal from the customer
You May Also Like
- "Ashley Home Furniture DOES NOT stand behind their products. I was sold a sofa and recliner that start crackling and peeling a year after I had purchased it. I..."
- "We have no kids. Just me and my husband. I only wipe the furniture w a dry rag. One year and 5 months later. It is ripping apart. Customer service..."
- "I bought 3k of this bad stuff, 2 love seats, 1 recliner for my wife and me mid at the end of 2013... 18mos later, every piece is peeling and..."
- "PURCHASED A 5PC BOWL SET FOR A WEDDING PRESENT EARLY. BY TIME THE COUPLE OPENED IT WAS A MONTH LATER AND A BOWL WAS BROKEN. MY FAULT THAT I NEVER..."
- "Wish there was a dislike or displeased button to hit. My Fiancee and I are sitting here and we are very disappointed. The food looks old, the cornbread was hard..."
- "The paint is peeling, in huge sheets, from my Windstar Van. I have seen other Windstar Vans with this same problem. The paint is coming off in sheets from..."
- "RENEE HAS CURSED ME OUT INSULTED ME RELIGIOUSLY AND RACIALLY WHILE SHE WAS UNDER PRESSURE OF LOSING CONTRACTS I HAVE TO ALSO SEEN HER GO THROUGH THE RESIDENTS PERSONAL BELONGINGS..."
- "I sent in my LG G3 phone for repair in Sept. I received a status on 10/5 that if I want it repaired it would cost $72 which I agreed..."
- "I brought a LG Stylo 2 phone at the end of Aug 2016, within the 1st month my SIM card went out for no reason, the company sent me..."