Ashley Furniture Delivery Service Review from Rochester, New York
Update added by user May 10
The sales lady was clueless when writing up the order, she had wrong items ordered.That meant waiting another 6-8 weeks for the correct item.
You as the customer have no way of knowing unless you are diligent enough to go to their website and check all item numbers.
I suggest ordering straight from the Ashley website, I may do this in the future just to cut out the aggravation of the remiss employees.
Original review posted by user May 09
Was given one price from the sales person at the store and had to pick it up it up myself, then found it much cheaper from Ashley Furniture online delivered. No compensation was offered because " I was using a Ashley gift card ". Talk about being blatantly ripped off!
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Style and Design|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- Salesman and manager were great
- Sales woman
What I disliked
- Dishonest policy
- Quality of furniture after a few years of use
- Lack of customer service
- Issues after the sale
- Gift card being used as a means to steal from the customer
You May Also Like
- "My husband and I bought this furniture. We have no kids living at home so we thought we would get a nice set. Well a year and a half later..."
- "We purchased a leather sofa and love seat from Ashley Furniture,Springdale, OH in November 2008. I have paid around $1000 for these.It has not been 3 years since our purchase..."
- "That's what happened to my leather sectional I purchased @ Ashley's just about four years ago and paid over $1,200.00. No pets, no kids...I sent them complaint about two years..."
- "I sing up for eHarmony after doing some research, but luckily I keep researching and after having my profile up for almost 3 days I decided to cancel and was..."
- "On 9/23/16 my automobile was in an accident; which you can see by the photos was a total loss. In the meantime I took out a rental from HERTZ. I..."
- "I rented a 2 bedroom apartment at Waverlywoods Apartments in Webster, NY and was soon very disappointed in the maintenance of the property itself. I had a 1st floor apartment..."
- "I purchased a North Trail 21FBS in May of 2015 from Camping World of Kissimmee, FL. Right off the batthe 120v. heater didnt work on AC, Shower head was clogged..."
- "With fashion, food, architecture JESSE KEYES with KAROLINZ ZMARLAK, 1 7th AVENUE SOUTH and LA ESQUINA, are all superb businesses. So happy to be partners with them. We have been..."
- "Corporate Credit Network aka Truebuild Credit aka Inc Strategies is a scam group ran under the squeaky clean front person Katie Berrien. Mike and Amanda Berrien (Katie's Parents) are the..."