Falls Church, Virginia

BE AWARE!!! DELIVERY WILL NOT WORK AROUND YOUR TIME, you will need to ask for the entire day off o be flexible changing the "agreed" 4 hour window.

THEY ARE BULLIES, they call your apartment complex directly to force you to work with their delivery time. Delivery time is shared with you the day before, which gives you no room to be flexible… only if you work from home or do not have a job from 9 to 5!

MAKE SURE YOU GET FULL DISCLOSURE ON DELIVERY POLICIES if you decide to buy from them. I had spoken with Ashley's sales team and managers giving them a window of 4 hours (morning or evening) which THEY SAID "WE WILL WORK WITH YOUR TIME"... bunch of lies, AT THE END I HAD TO TAKE THE FULL DAY OFF TO COMPLY WITH THEIR DELIVERY TIME.

If I would not have agreed, I would have had to reschedule and payed for the extra delivery fees. I even asked to have the delivery on a weekend which would have cost me extra... but the only way to do it is to go to the store which is 45 minutes away from home. I guess they do not know you credit cards payments can be taken over the phone!!!

After waiting for almost 4 weeks for the new furniture YOU WOULD BE EXPECT FOR ASHLEY’S FURNITURE TO CARE A BIT MORE FOR THEIR CLIENTS. It is like the only thing they care is to find ways to get more money from us.

EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTING!

I had to re-schedule business meetings to comply with their demands. Ridiculous, i thought the DELIVERY TIME SHOULD WORK AROUND THE CLIENTS SCHEDULE not the other way around.

Ashley Furniture Cons: Costumer service, Delivery.

• Furniture Delivery