2.0
Style and Design

bought and paid for furniture first week of March supposed to pick it up in Charlotte at their warehouse on Saturday March 7th was not there never notified me I had a u-haul van so I had to turn around and turn in the van they have tried several times to deliver my dining room table and chairs have been damaged in shipment or damage at the warehouse talked to the manufacturer in arcadia Wisconsin who makes the furniture they have QC,s to check everything before release the furniture where they make it..the people at Ashley's are pulling peoples leg about honesty and morals..they have compensated me where they actually gift card for $75.00 $80.44 check, hundred dollars back on my credit card still waiting for my furniture I have received a total of 4 chairs out of six still waiting on the table which was damaged again nobody checks anything and they touched up the table that they were going to pass off on me ..

it was not a hundred percent new piece.delivery attempts(7) wow..no table for our family at Easter..my kids came down this wk.from Ohio and Connecticut still no table..my *** or Ashley customer service in Charlotte if I could speak to (Jonathan Ishee or Charlie Malouf) they said they cannot contact them even though they owned 17 stores here in North Carolina.employee said he can't relay messages to them no contact numbers haha..they also lied to me 3 times about getting back with me the same day that I complained.I have nothing to hide you can contact me Mr Thomas 828 808 5307..

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective at Ashley Furniture. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ashley Furniture to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ashley Furniture dining room furniture for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ashley Furniture?

Comments