Pasadena, Texas
Featured on Google+ 100% full Resolved

Update by user Dec 24, 2015

After 3 years, with help from the folks at the furniture store along with the rep from Ashley furniture, the company conceded to replace the Frankenstein loveseat put the gather by the repair company. I might add that the repair company did the best they could with what Ashley furniture provided them. I am now closing the book on Ashley furniture and no doubt will have to replace both love seat and recliner with in the next 3 to 4 years with another brand if that long.

Original review posted by user Oct 27, 2015

I bought 3k of this bad stuff, 2 love seats, 1 recliner for my wife and me mid at the end of 2013... 18mos later, every piece is peeling and Ashley Furniture says sorry...

The first piece started peeling just after 1 year. I "assumed" the fabric warranty was longer and changed the loveseat with the unused loveseat. A month later it was peeling on the seat and back. I called Ashley and then got the news about the warranty.

The Ashley CS rep would just keep saying It's out of warranty. At 3K for 18 months of use I continued with aggression for 6 months and finally stated that I was turning it over to a local TV consumer station for arbitration.

I then finally. I got some help from the store I purchased from at their expense. That was in January 2015. After several attempts to partially repair the units with collected material , around the 1st of September 2015 a repair person finally came out promising he had all the covers for both couches. The first one was done. He tore the second one down and then.... told me he had the wrong part to finish.

I was told the part would be in around a week. I now have a love seat in parts for over a month and still getting the runaround about no parts It's now the end of September and I'm still trying to get it finished after 9 months. The repair says don't gripe... I'm getting it repaired free.

You're right ..Ashley Furniture Sucks and I'm letting every sit I can find know about it.

10-28-15 Add on....I was called by the repair people Ashley uses and was told that at, last all the pieces were in.

The repair person came out and found... again wrong parts were ordered. With one last bit of hope, he consented to "Frankstein" the loveseats to one piece ( which I now have covered with a do not sit on for fear it will become trash in the near future)

I don't expect any further compensation

Review about: Ashley Furniture Durablend Reclining Loveseat.

I liked: Design of furniture.

I didn't like: Everything involved with their service, Customer support representative.

1.9
Style and Design
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $2700
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Ashley Furniture?

Comments

ashleypeel

Hi, im working on exposing ashley sofas, i wld love if u can do a short post along with pics of ur sofa on my facebook page called Ashley durablend sofa sucks .Please like and follow my page too.

We gotta make NOISE!!i also have a post where i describe best route to go in order to get a response from Ashley Furniture!

to ashleypeel #1095033

I have closed the file on them and do not have any pics now. I've had a reply from jason.r.knowles@abc.com in Houston regarding Ashley Furniture. You might want to contact him.

Thanks,

Charlie

CLEITNER

Same sofa, same problem! How many of us do we need to file a class-action suit against them??