Ashley Furniture DuraBlend
Update added by user Dec 24, 2015
After 3 years, with help from the folks at the furniture store along with the rep from Ashley furniture, the company conceded to replace the Frankenstein loveseat put the gather by the repair company. I might add that the repair company did the best they could with what Ashley furniture provided them. I am now closing the book on Ashley furniture and no doubt will have to replace both love seat and recliner with in the next 3 to 4 years with another brand if that long.
Original review posted by user Oct 27, 2015
I bought 3k of this bad stuff, 2 love seats, 1 recliner for my wife and me mid at the end of 2013... 18mos later, every piece is peeling and Ashley Furniture says sorry...
The first piece started peeling just after 1 year. I "assumed" the fabric warranty was longer and changed the loveseat with the unused loveseat. A month later it was peeling on the seat and back. I called Ashley and then got the news about the warranty.
The Ashley CS rep would just keep saying It's out of warranty. At 3K for 18 months of use I continued with aggression for 6 months and finally stated that I was turning it over to a local TV consumer station for arbitration.
I then finally. I got some help from the store I purchased from at their expense. That was in January 2015. After several attempts to partially repair the units with collected material , around the 1st of September 2015 a repair person finally came out promising he had all the covers for both couches. The first one was done. He tore the second one down and then.... told me he had the wrong part to finish.
I was told the part would be in around a week. I now have a love seat in parts for over a month and still getting the runaround about no parts It's now the end of September and I'm still trying to get it finished after 9 months. The repair says don't gripe... I'm getting it repaired free.
You're right ..Ashley Furniture Sucks and I'm letting every sit I can find know about it.
10-28-15 Add on....I was called by the repair people Ashley uses and was told that at, last all the pieces were in.
The repair person came out and found... again wrong parts were ordered. With one last bit of hope, he consented to "Frankstein" the loveseats to one piece ( which I now have covered with a do not sit on for fear it will become trash in the near future)
I don't expect any further compensation
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- Design of furniture
What I disliked
- Everything involved with their service
- Customer support representative
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Ashley Furniture Durablend Reclining Loveseat
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "Ashley furniture - never again , the worse furniture and experience ever . We got today the delivery from Ashley Winnipeg of furniture which costed 5000 dollars. My family and..."
- "Purchased the piece of furniture in 2008 in the Jacksonville Florida store. We were told that it would last us a lifetime. We were also told that the extended 5..."
- "I brought the sofa from Ashley furniture store 2 years ago which is very bad condition right now. I brought the warranty for $499 for 5 years so I called..."
- "Hi I admin an Ashton Drake buy sell and showcase group on Facebook. I have over 12,000 members worldwide. I have seen several people showing their dolls, be they new..."
- "I just got my windows installed by Window World of Atlanta about a month ago. My windows are fogging. The funny thing is only the windows installed by Window World..."
- "Over the last three months my head has been left spinning trying to first inquire, then complain and finally to "educate" the people who answer the phone at Express Scripts...."
- "I sold some tickets on EBAY. I promised one day delivery. For some reason USPS delivered tickets to my home instead of buyers. I happened to be..."
- "Went in for a short hair cut and have it in dyed in a grey ombre hairstyle. My hair has no ombre what so ever and neither did i get..."
- "I was scammed on Christian Mingle. I met a man who claimed to live in Milford, Ohio and said he was a real estate agent. We communicated for almost 2..."